larvae

Master Member
Reaction score
Think my old folk got 5 days. But they retired liao. Lol

doratch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better rest at home.

If not, your cols kena and you need to take over their duties.

flowerscflowers

Reaction score
Just tio covid first time. See doc also nv show ART results or ask me do ART. I only tell the doc I have covid as I tested ART at home and they gave me 4 days mc. Now I eat things, like all taste bitter like that. Is it normal

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tio covid first time. See doc also nv show ART results or ask me do ART. I only tell the doc I have covid as I tested ART at home and they gave me 4 days mc. Now I eat things, like all taste bitter like that. Is it normal
Can still taste is better than cannot taste liao. When I kanna last yr, I couldn't really taste salty stuff.

Geneco

Banned
Reaction score
Get well soon...

Yes loss of taste and smell are common symptoms...

Chiu jab how many times le? :frown:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.