COVID: Henceforth, I will avoid using mall's public toilets.......what do u say to this?

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am seriously wondering if COVID cases nowadays got something to do with the toilets at the shopping malls???

ricohflex

Reaction score
No. I doubt toilet is the cause.
I believe the infection is brought into the malls that have eateries - by the various Food Delivery Riders.

JustForFun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try not to go enclosed places... U trust shopping mall aircon and ventilation too ?

workingclass

Master Member
Reaction score
Of course toilets are high risk areas. People take out their masks rinse mouth or blow their noses or clear their phlegm.

Not all will wash hands with soap after doing their biz.

Touch the taps, soap dispenser and the cubicle doors or main door.

nachtsid.er

Reaction score
I’m concerned with the aerosolized particles from flushing of toilet , there are some preliminary studies on this phenomenon but no definite answers

cubana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no **** captain obvious. People spit n blow noses there of course high risk area

spunkbrat

Master Member
Reaction score
And people pee all over the floor, some **** never flush, poor ventilation.

JustForFun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m concerned with the aerosolized particles from flushing of toilet , there are some preliminary studies on this phenomenon but no definite answers

If true means if virus people fart, also dead especially in enclosed places like lift, mrt because virus is found and detected in faeces. That's how they know which HDB block might have suspected cases. No place to run off man.

Last edited:

JustForFun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And people pee all over the floor, some **** never flush, poor ventilation.

Remind me of Little India MRT toilet. All pee on floor, even got shyt on floor - those watery diahorrea types.

Then people who used such toilet continue to take mrt and step around platform and mrt cabin floor all will be covided. Then those put their bags or plastic bags on floor bring back all those virus, pee and shyt. Sometimes they put bags on floor then on seats and next person taking mrt also covided.

Certain mrt station toilets really dirty due to the type of uncivilized people using, mostly non SG born or from certain 3rd world country.

I even see children with shoes or slippers stepping on mrt seats instead of sitting. No social civic mindset and cleanliness perspective from their parents or guardians too.

Last edited:

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remind me of Little India MRT toilet. All pee on floor, even got shyt on floor - those watery diahorrea types.

Then people who used such toilet continue to take mrt and step around platform and mrt cabin floor all will be covided. Then those put their bags or plastic bags on floor bring back all those virus, pee and shyt.

Avoid these kinda toilets. Go for mall toilet.

nachtsid.er

Reaction score
If true means if virus people fart, also dead especially in enclosed places like lift, mrt because virus is found and detected in faeces. That's how they know which HDB block might have suspected cases.
U need to fart butt naked and with a lot of force …. ALOT

maxmike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS the only toilet you need to avoid is clementi mrt station toilet, the rest is quite safe.

spunkbrat

Master Member
Reaction score

Then people who used such toilet continue to take mrt and step around platform and mrt cabin floor all will be covided. Then those put their bags or plastic bags on floor bring back all those virus, pee and shyt. Sometimes they put bags on floor then on seats and next person taking mrt also covided.

And some let their kids sit, roll, touch the floor and touch their face.

spunkbrat

Master Member
Reaction score
If true means if virus people fart, also dead especially in enclosed places like lift, mrt because virus is found and detected in faeces. That's how they know which HDB block might have suspected cases.

Usually double masked already, unless fart also take off pants. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.