COVID: Henceforth, I will avoid using mall's public toilets.......what do u say to this?

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, toilets all damn dirty.

Especially the door handle. Sure got those pang sai or pee liao never wash hand go touch the door handle. 🤮

JustForFun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually double masked already, unless fart also take off pants. :s13:

What masked ? N95 or Surgical mask ? Breath out from nose more danger with normal kinetic force or force out from butt fart is more dangerous with huge force ?

killing_my_dreams

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS just need to avoid the malls' 1st floor toilets, cos thats where the people who have to lao sai will go to for lao sai.

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What masked ? N95 or Surgical mask ? Breath out from nose more danger with normal kinetic force or force out from butt fart is more dangerous with huge force ?

Wonder why they never consider these since it’s found in waste.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS just need to avoid the malls' 1st floor toilets, cos thats where the people who have to lao sai will go to for lao sai.

Ya
Generally those places with high footfall are absolutely disgusting
Especially MRT toilets
Those emptier MRT toilets especially weekends are literally ghost towns and cleaners can sleep there

JustForFun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come never install sanitizer in toilet for toilet bowl seats cleaning like those found in hospital toilets, I wonder ?

Also why toilet no auto dispensing (sensor) sanitizer for people who wanted to sanitize hand before leaving or after entering toilet ?

Libbis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Install toilet in the car. Yes toilet is the meeting point.

Plus, suddenly, pshish, the air refreshener spray. Few starts to take off mask n sneeze n cough.

Libbis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Install toilet in the car. Yes toilet is the meeting point.

Plus, suddenly, pshish, the air refreshener spray. Few starts to take off mask n sneeze n cough. Ppl oso take off mask to **** comfortably thinking no problem

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alot of aerosol in toilets la.........................every flush is a aerosol..........covid virus can be found in both urine and sai la
u think peeing does not generate aerosol, flush of air is it...........even my grandson knows this

Moowoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The water tap in mall like. Non existent can't even wash hands

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes toilets very dirty, jem cluster, anchorvale cluster I suspect all transmitted through toilet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.