Dash promotion (No referral)

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm told by dash hotline that transfer back to bank account or paynow monthly limit is $3000. I challenged them saying this isn't even stated anywhere on the FAQ at all, there's limits on spendings stated but not transfer limits. They will check again.

Has anyone managed to transfer beyond 3k per month or is this smth new?
Ok so dash calls me back and tells me 2 thing.

1) limit for dash wallet transfer to bank/paynow is $3k per month
2) dash says by right I'm not supposed to transfer from Dash PET to dash wallet and back to bank.

I questioned them, there's nothing anywhere on FAQ or tnc that says 3k limit and they only reveal only upon calling in. Also she made it sound like I was only supposed to transfer the $ out directly from Dash PET only and not any other ways like Dash wallet. Rubbish.

DenOOO

Reaction score
Ok so dash calls me back and tells me 2 thing.

1) limit for dash wallet transfer to bank/paynow is $3k per month
2) dash says by right I'm not supposed to transfer from Dash PET to dash wallet and back to bank.

I questioned them, there's nothing anywhere on FAQ or tnc that says 3k limit and they only reveal only upon calling in. Also she made it sound like I was only supposed to transfer the $ out directly from Dash PET only and not any other ways like Dash wallet. Rubbish.
Dash PET's FAQ did state :
  1. Transfer to Dash Wallet
  2. Bank account via PayNow (70 cents apply per transaction)
Anyways, probably not long before they block it by implementing Transferable/Non-Transferable balance :ROFLMAO:

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday evening :

1. EZ-link top-up at MRT station is still not OK .....

2. Tried buying e-Capitaland voucher using Cap-star app, also rejected ....

Conclusion :
Think this DASH virtual VISA has become more restrictive than previously ......

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Conclusion :
Guess they blocked all topup transactions

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Conclusion :

The whole of their recent reviews all got issues too. I saw this though, not sure will work or not. Their app cso also one kind, keep parroting the same thing
:s13:
sHhmjKb.png

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zz abit regret trying to verify accouunt to test. Didn't even work. Hope won't kena spam calls. Singtel kena data breach every year....
i contacted them they ask for mine dash wallet setting screenshot see how they resolve. Mine phone samsung pay work well and dash tap work well before they change the payment provider

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i contacted them they ask for mine dash wallet setting screenshot see how they resolve. Mine phone samsung pay work well and dash tap work well before they change the payment provider

The cso was asking me about simi 4 numbers at the settings there. I didn't know what they mean though. I was just trying to use it to buy from online platform nia and it didn't even worked. I think they changed a new card number as well.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to hit $300 spend monthly to maintain the highest "Platinum 6x" rewards, but with all these new problems, I probably aim for $50 to get "Gold 4x", which is easily achievable ....

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised if I use DASH to pay my Singtel bill (Singtel app -> pay by DASH option), it is reflected as "MSTA Singtel Bill", and I did not get 6x reward points as a Platinum member....

However, if I opt to pay using Virtual VISA, the reward points are given the next day.....

zc_squash

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with the Dash app?
I kept getting this pop-up as soon as I enter the app. "The merchant or the payment gateway is not located in Singapore...".

hako92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi rast time use dash to pay my giga bill. Now cannot riao. Moi try re add moi card, cannot go through:( try other bank card can.

now still can use Paywave? Moi only use dash for online and pay giga bill nia.

Ximple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Tap To Pay for paywave has not been working for the last few weeks :(

Just found that under "Dash Wallet Settings", for the "Tap To Pay" option, the app still charges to the old credit card number instead of the new one that they've issued us recently.

Since the old card has been cancelled, no wonder my payments keep getting rejected.

Within the app, I cannot find a way to change "Tap To Pay" option settings to the new credit card number.

Seems like it's something the developers need to change.

Last edited:

popime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Tap To Pay for paywave has not been working for the last few weeks
:(
Just found that under "Dash Wallet Settings", for the "Tap To Pay" option, the app still charges to the old credit card number instead of the new one that they've issued us recently.
Since the old card has been cancelled, no wonder my payments keep getting rejected.
Within the app, I cannot find a way to change "Tap To Pay" option settings to the new credit card number.
Seems like it's something the developers need to change.

Did u update the dash app? I think they did a few changes to remove wirecard. I had the same problem previously but after updating app and relogin. It works liao

Sent from zzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.