DBS Live Fresh Card

bengan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if phone SIM only bill payment is eligible for 5% online spent category?

I read the FAQ, it says excludes utility bills, generally I would assume it means electricity and gas, but does it include our mobile phone bills as well? Can't find a specific answer to this.
Did anyone receive 5% cashback from telco payments via webpage?

I spoke to DBS CSO and was advised that telco payments falls under payments to service provider, hence it is excluded from 5% cashback.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

I spoke to DBS CSO and was advised that telco payments falls under payments to service provider, hence it is excluded from 5% cashback.
If you believe what they say

ordinaryet

Reaction score

if you pay via their website, it's considered as online transaction. I've been doing so for my m1 bills and gotten 5% cashback for it. not sure for the other telcos.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Hwsemb

Reaction score
Hey guys first timer here, is there a guide to set up giro payment from other bank to this live fresh card? I checked out the dbs ibanking, can't seem to find an option to giro from other bank.
If you want to use POSB/DBS (not other banks) to pay this CC, you can easily set up the "Add giro arrangement" via DBS ibanking website.

Choose billing organization as "DBS/POSB Credit Card"; billing reference is your CC number. It is effective immediately (instead of 4-6 weeks for paper GIRO forms).

Hwsemb

Reaction score
1) Any idea if SNACK (by NTUC Income) is eligible for 5% online rebate (I believe at the very least, it will count towards fulfilling the $600 min. qualifying spend) ?

2) Is it possible to track the card's qualifying spend progress in DBS app or website?

Last edited:

kram62

Reaction score
If you want to use POSB/DBS (not other banks) to pay this CC, you can easily set up the "Add giro arrangement" via DBS ibanking website.

Choose billing organization as "DBS/POSB Credit Card"; billing reference is your CC number. It is effective immediately (instead of 4-6 weeks for paper GIRO forms).
When does the giro trigger when set up like this? (for example assuming cc bill due date is Monday 11 oct.)

Hwsemb

Reaction score
When does the giro trigger when set up like this? (for example assuming cc bill due date is Monday 11 oct.)

Since the due date is tomorrow, 11 Oct, the statement for the CC should have already been generated maybe around 2 weeks ago (which at that time, your GIRO arrangement has not yet been setup in DBS ibanking website).

Hence, I believe to be safe, you should setup the GIRO arrangement (DBS ibanking), before your CC statement is generated (so that the statement will indicate "deduction will be by GIRO").

longfart

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the push notification for the targeted promo “Spend online and get $10 cash rebate”? How do you tell which credit card the promo is referring to? I don’t see it specified in the promo description and T&Cs.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the push notification for the targeted promo “Spend online and get $10 cash rebate”? How do you tell which credit card the promo is referring to? I don’t see it specified in the promo description and T&Cs.
probably any card?

demoforce1

Reaction score
do not get

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.