DBS Live Fresh Card

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the confirmation. I’ve been trying to figure out how to chat with a live agent but there’s no such option. It just kept prompting me “leave us a message”.
yes, don't know why DBS do not want to hire agent, which will make us happy by not calling call center

andy_lyk

Reaction score
No more power up your savings in Paylah for Feb, not sure whether they will still continue in the following months or not.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
No more power up your savings in Paylah for Feb, not sure whether they will still continue in the following months or not.
this power up programme typically appears at year end for the past 2-3 years.

care4u

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how do I file chargeback online for DBS credit card?

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just when I got big ticket item to purchase this mth, they dont have the power up anymore :(

drache

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know whether Atome payments eligible for the rebate? thanks!

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

Mun-chen

Reaction score
Can anyone advise if paying traffic fines via ura website counts into the minimum spent?

ABuNeNe

Master Member
Reaction score
just started using this card for petrol, the cashback should be 5% and not 4.3% as shown below from this link right?

pYbbKVs.png

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
5% is what you get from DBS as an actual cashback. what review sites like this calculate is the total savings you actually get la.

e.g. Pump $100 petrol
Original Cost: $100
SPC&U Discount: $15(15% of $100)
After Disc: $85
DBS Live Fresh Rebate: $4.25 (5% of $85)
After Rebates: $80.75 >>> This is what you actually fork out for $100 of petrol after all the discounts/rebates which is 19.25%

TsukiSG

Reaction score
Hi anyone tried paying MyRepublic mobile bill using this card? Will it be online?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.