DBS Live Fresh Card

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
I had a few transactions on 1 Apr, but 2 of them are shown as 31-Mar, Does anyone have this experience?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
I had a few transactions on 1 Apr, but 2 of them are shown as 31-Mar, Does anyone have this experience?
It's a issue that is sporadically being repeated ever so randomly. That's why I dont spend on dbs cards before 3pm every 1st of the month. That's a convulated issue but smth to do with where the payment is processed, especially outside of SG

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if paywave at singpost manned counter got 5%? paid for tracked packages fees

ice_angel

Reaction score
Yeah. If you still kept the receipt or if you buy from online, screen shot the order details from the online platform, can appeal to DBS.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
The appeal process very troublesome. Suggest u save the trouble and avoid purchase on first and last day of month

myPosting

Reaction score
Anyone still able to check the mcc code using DBS digibot? Seems no longer able to do so.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still able to check the mcc code using DBS digibot? Seems no longer able to do so.
actually can check the category from digibank app if you click on the transaction in transaction history, no need digibot

myPosting

Reaction score
actually can check the category from digibank app if you click on the transaction in transaction history, no need digibot
not the same. Previously digibot provides the exact mcc descriptions for the transaction made. But found that category grouping provided in the digibank can group both eligible and exclusion transactions in the same category. Not useful at all.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
only have: payment type, transaction type, category, posted date, approval code
category is not mcc

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
it's not the exact same.

used to experience it once that the digibot also behaved this way. took about 2 to 4 weeks later to notice the behaviour went back to normal. meanwhile if you really really urgent to find out, call the hotline.

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if paying using the card through ShopBack Pay is considered for the 5% under online spend?

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I assumed that if you spent more than $400 on 1 category, the excess will earn 0.3% cashback instead? Is this not the case?

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is everyone cahsback for month of may ok?

I met the min spend of 500/600 but my Cashback was only measley $2 for contactless and online category.

My transactions were shopee, fair price contactless and also other dining contactless....

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is everyone cahsback for month of may ok?

I met the min spend of 500/600 but my Cashback was only measley $2 for contactless and online category.

My transactions were shopee, fair price contactless and also other dining contactless....
u met min spend of $600 by transaction date in calendar month?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.