DBS Live Fresh Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if phone SIM only bill payment is eligible for 5% online spent category?

I read the FAQ, it says excludes utility bills, generally I would assume it means electricity and gas, but does it include our mobile phone bills as well? Can't find a specific answer to this.
utilities does not include telco

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone used this card for Comgateway buyforme service recently and is it eligible for cashback?

Thanks in advance.

TsukiSG

Reaction score
Need to send a parcel to US using Singpost cost around $100.

Any one have experience on using Live Fresh to get cashback?
Sent out Singpost package using ez2ship.

Not eligible for cashback :cry:

Self check on digibot merchant category is BUSINESS SERVICES.

ironsockets

Reaction score
Hey guys first timer here, is there a guide to set up giro payment from other bank to this live fresh card? I checked out the dbs ibanking, can't seem to find an option to giro from other bank.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the card minimum, do they take into consideration at the spending amount or inclusive of the cashback amount?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays paylah like no more good cash back promos for cc. Only have the lousy posb everyday 15 off 800 lol.

Are you all still getting targeted offers in PayLah! For your dbs/posb credit cards?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
stop transacting with the banks. More promo will come.

Last month, I got a 5% extra and a 8% extra at the same time. I think I will receive 13% + 4 miles per dollar soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.