DBS Live Fresh Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I mean the cash back for my last months bill, the cash back is much lower than what I calculated.
you met the minimum spend of $600 in calendar month? Dun think cashback for Oct spend is already credited, you referring to Sep spend?

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you met the minimum spend of $600 in calendar month? Dun think cashback for Oct spend is already credited, you referring to Sep spend?
Yes, I spent almost $800 and I mean Sep (which is credited on 20 Oct). My calculation I supposed to get about $38.80 cash back, $20 for contactless and $18.80 for online, but end up only $19+ for contactless and $10+ for online. Spent slightly more than $400 for contactless (I understand any more than that is subject to 0.3% cashback) and around $375 for online.

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the CS, he looked through my transaction and all seems fine, also not sure why I am not getting my full cash back so he escalate to their rewards team to get back to me lol

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the CS, he looked through my transaction and all seems fine, also not sure why I am not getting my full cash back so he escalate to their rewards team to get back to me lol
I had one transaction counted as an advertisement for online spend :(

ren900214

Reaction score
I think DBS transaction time is GMT. When i placed order at 0:01AM 1st Nov, the transaction is in Oct statement.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
I think DBS transaction time is GMT. When i placed order at 0:01AM 1st Nov, the transaction is in Oct statement.
Never cut too close to the 12am mark.

I always tell myself to do so 8 hours past 12am if you really need to do a purchase, 8am onwards.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Never cut too close to the 12am mark.

I always tell myself to do so 8 hours past 12am if you really need to do a purchase, 8am onwards.
My transaction at noon(past 12pm) on the 1st still transacted on the last day of previous month.

don’t bet on it.

Babyjen

Reaction score
Hi Need some advise.. I credit rating is HH current no loan no credit card, how do I increase my CBS rating as I can’t even get approved in the 1st place.. pls help

juelim

Reaction score
My statement date is the 24th of the month. So will my spending between the 25th to the 31st of the month, which is more than the required $600, be considered for the rebates the following month?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My statement date is the 24th of the month. So will my spending between the 25th to the 31st of the month, which is more than the required $600, be considered for the rebates the following month?
no. Spending calculated based on calendar month, transaction date.

oneplusoneistwo

Reaction score
So the 25th to 31st spending after the 24th statement date will not qualify for any rebates at all?
eligible spending w/ transaction date in entire calendar month (1st day to last day) used for computing cashback which is only credited in following month

So the 25th to 31st spending contributes alongside the 1st-24th

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, the cash bank and $600 min spend is calculated based on calendar month?

bubbles_08

Reaction score
tbh save most when collect the vouchers but you got to activate the wallet to get the highest % cashback..

bubbles_08

Reaction score
Yes, I spent almost $800 and I mean Sep (which is credited on 20 Oct). My calculation I supposed to get about $38.80 cash back, $20 for contactless and $18.80 for online, but end up only $19+ for contactless and $10+ for online. Spent slightly more than $400 for contactless (I understand any more than that is subject to 0.3% cashback) and around $375 for online.
collect the vouchers & coins for the most cashback! then top up w credit card = monthly spend - stack stack stack the cashback

bubbles_08

Reaction score
You'd need to top up min 400 with grab to avoid the additional charge -___- unless you're an active user if not now there are many other forms of digital wallet w/ benefits!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.