Dead souls cannot return, only can. appear in dreams

Flexamoria

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dead souls stuck in another dimension. Ppl say see dead ppl roaming inside house are liars.

So it's safe to buy a house of suicide, murder case

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
souls go into quantum realm and get reincarnated in different era

106gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dead souls stuck in another dimension. Ppl say see dead ppl roaming inside house are liars.

So it's safe to buy a house of suicide, murder case

Not sure of roaming inside the house, but one thing for sure if the place has ppl suicide, accident or murder, one might chance upon it the next day or the so call 头七

Flexamoria

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure of roaming inside the house, but one thing for sure if the place has ppl suicide, accident or murder, one might chance upon it the next day or the so call 头七

Of cos if have thoughts abt it, it's imaginary, Satan play tricks on your head

ChrisChamber

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should just stay dead dead and not even appear in dreams.

106gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cos if have thoughts abt it, it's imaginary, Satan play tricks on your head

Many ppl think exactly like you, same goes to me

Till one day you, your friend or your love one kana, be it seen with your own eye or possess, you will change your belief

smellyfish

Master Member
Reaction score
Nobody die and come back before. That’s the foundation of the multi billion dollar religion industry.

PC-User

Reaction score
Many ppl think exactly like you, same goes to me

Till one day you, your friend or your love one kana, be it seen with your own eye or possess, you will change your belief
Absolutely.

True possession incident happened in my own family. It's my own family, not hear say from friend's friend. Well of course, many people are 没见过鬼不会怕黑. Can't change them. Just wish them good luck for the rest of their lives...

106gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Absolutely.

True possession incident happened in my own family. It's my own family, not hear say from friend's friend. Well of course, many people are 没见过鬼不会怕黑. Can't change them. Just wish them good luck for the rest of their lives...

For my case is doing prowler during ns and my prowler buddy chance upon it in a trench while during stand 2 and the trench happen to have a nsf hang himself on the tree the nite before

I choose to walk slowly though we are suppose to run and shout stand 2 upon activation. As i knew once i reach the trench the prowler buddy would have reach before me :o

elevate

Reaction score
“And even from my sickbed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel that something is going wrong, I will get up.”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.