dental scaling and polishing

RyuOrKen

Reaction score
It've been a while since I done my dental scaling and polishing.

where do u done urs? missed the NHG rates but they aren't open yet for booking :(

are they already?

mirkoccp87

Reaction score

where do u done urs? missed the NHG rates but they aren't open yet for booking :(

are they already?

just go to any dental clinic. HDB also can. any type of dental check is better than no check

seeking

Reaction score

are they already?
Same. I called to ask and they said must DOSRCON Green. Like wtf... I haven't done my scaling and polishing for 2 years plus le sigh. Will u be going private?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same. I called to ask and they said must DOSRCON Green. Like wtf... I haven't done my scaling and polishing for 2 years plus le sigh. Will u be going private?

can try Horizon at 151 Chin Sweet Rd.

it's taken over by Q&M but the price is still slightly cheaper.

The male dental surgeon is very thorough in his procedure.

YJL1984

Reaction score
Hi bro, try the polyclinics (jurong, woodlands, toapayoh etc) as their rates are reasonable. And they will clean properly.

But the waiting time can be a put off la... hahaaaa... :p

If u wanne go private clinics, can always PM me i can share with u who are the cheap, reliable and good ones out there. :)

encore888

Reaction score
Main issue around Dec was the difficulty of getting an appointment -- so many clinics are fully booked this time of year.

assertives

Reaction score
I used to go to a dental clinic in one of the hospitals and my appointment was cancelled till further notice since going DORSCON orange. I ended up going to a private clinic in telok ayer. Price was ok, cost me about $91 including gst. The hygienist was very thorough yet gentle and also the service is good.

RyuOrKen

Reaction score

assertives

Reaction score
Hougang polyclinic also offers scaling and polishing as well. But the last time I went was before covid so need to call and check it they still are offering s&p now during dorscon orange.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.