Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh cannot order from Challenger anymore?

Challenger got sell Sitoca table these days? I would've figured they would be selling a Valore G@M1NG table before even bothering to sell a proper branded one :s13:

As I replying this thread, hardwarezone embed lots of steelcase, hipvan and forty-two ads, keep an open mind lah... browse and see see no harm, also give this forum some advertisement income...

Sorry, moi have ad blocker since 2008. Never bothered with ads ever since kena drive-by download from them.

sseah12

Reaction score
Let's ask the Haworth sales for hwz promo... Hehehe.. She say not open this Friday... Zzz

illumnae

Reaction score
Let's ask the Haworth sales for hwz promo... Hehehe.. She say not open this Friday... Zzz

They replied you already? I'm still waiting for response to my query about Friday. Looks like no need to bother to try and make time to go down.

IAmNiceify

Reaction score
Looking to buy a zody, cannot seem to find the online store link for singapore? Need go down show room to buy?

spectrearc

Reaction score
Looking to buy a zody, cannot seem to find the online store link for singapore? Need go down show room to buy?

Haworth got no online store cos they do mainly B2B.

You need to email the sales rep, there's a brochure in this thread with the email, she will loop in someone who will give you a quotation.

Payment via bank transfer - iirc no ready stock, so have 1 mth lead time.

myth_shenhua

Reaction score
See which one u like better la, Steelcase iirc the material not mesh, so the seatback will be warmer.

Yes - office had Steelcase Think and Haworth Zody. But found out about Steelcase discount. Turns out Leap is roughly same price as Zody. However, have not tried it before and showroom remains closed.

A bit superficial but still feel that Zody / Think looks much better aesthetically although there are a lot of favorable reviews towards Leap ergonomics.

seikatsu

Reaction score
Yes - office had Steelcase Think and Haworth Zody. But found out about Steelcase discount. Turns out Leap is roughly same price as Zody. However, have not tried it before and showroom remains closed.

A bit superficial but still feel that Zody / Think looks much better aesthetically although there are a lot of favorable reviews towards Leap ergonomics.
May I know how much is the Leap?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, just an update on Herman Miller Aeron from Shopee..

Their response.

The Herman Miller manufacturing label information you sent in your email verifies that your order was placed through our online retail partner XXX. This Remastered Aeron Chair was manufactured here at our corporate manufacturing site in Zeeland, Michigan.

I hope this information is useful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

hope it helps.

Last edited:

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely Lazada. $300 cheaper? I doubt there's such a great deal running around like that unless it's a fake product? i'm thinking of going for the elite model but no leg rest.
I will go down tmr to know the truth. The person communicate over msg say its 5 years warranty for the Ergohuman Classic . Take note the $699 one at lazada is the erguhuman project. Most basic model with plastic legs. So i am thinking at least get a classic one. Classic and elite like not much difference? Just that classic no stock for now at the main distributor.

Soya_Bean

Master Member
Reaction score
btw, just an update on Herman Miller Aeron from Shopee..

Their response.

hope it helps.

Thanks for the update!
I think i will email them too for record tracking purpose in case if the seller when MIA still can get some help directly from HM.
Which email address did you sent it to?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!
I think i will email them too for record tracking purpose in case if the seller when MIA still can get some help directly from HM.
Which email address did you sent it to?

Here: HM Customer Care <hmcustomercare@hermanmiller.com>

u bought it too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.