Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My self-shipped Sihoo M57 came and i assembled it yesterday. Build quality is really there. It's such a joy to sit now. No complains paying $240-$250~.

As for A9 no comments but better if you go showroom and try it.

Shopee has seller too https://shopee.sg/-READY-STOCK-Siho...puter-Chair-Mesh-Chair-i.270712250.6936674868

Thank you to all posters who reviewed Sihoo M57. I just got mine today from UMD. I have been using dining chairs for six months at home. To me, the M57 is a luxury upgrade from the dining chair.

Limited budget. I do hope the mesh can last for 12months. That's all I ask of it.

SiHoo M57 From Shoppee UMD.

Just get the sihoo m57, won't go wrong.

sihoo m57 @ SGD $265.00, no sale price (yet LOL)

ipadblack

Reaction score
Hello, uni student here. Thinking of getting Used Herman Miller Aeron fully loaded for $650. Buyer claim “made in 2006-2007. used by local foreign bank n well maintained. still in very good conditions in terms of mechanics n outlook”

1.Is it worth it + do you think it can last long?
2. Anything to look out for when dealing?

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Hello, uni student here. Thinking of getting Used Herman Miller Aeron fully loaded for $650. Buyer claim “made in 2006-2007. used by local foreign bank n well maintained. still in very good conditions in terms of mechanics n outlook”

1.Is it worth it + do you think it can last long?
2. Anything to look out for when dealing?
That one has fix arms.

Got to check hydraulic, tilt functions. And also try to tilt all the way back and forth see whether got creaking sound

hyperfuse

Reaction score
If only vendors can bring in the herman miller aeron gaming edition chair.

Full black instead of the current remastered graphite being grayish.

I have both the remastered graphite and the classic graphite..and the classic graphite is much blacker compare side by side. The remastered basically is grey.

gong318

Reaction score
just received my sihoo m57, unfortunately my wheels has chips on the paint and the lumbar support won't lock in place and it keeps being pushed back when I sit on it. Resolving with seller now.

gong318

Reaction score
just received my sihoo m57, unfortunately my wheels has chips on the paint and the lumbar support won't lock in place and it keeps being pushed back when I sit on it. Resolving with seller now. Fortunately seller replies really quickly

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone using the Atlas Headrest for Herman Miller Aeron?
haha do you guys usually buy on Lazada, Shopee or import your own?
or buy from Unwantedimports?

hyperfuse

Reaction score
anyone using the Atlas Headrest for Herman Miller Aeron?
haha do you guys usually buy on Lazada, Shopee or import your own?
or buy from Unwantedimports?
i am also contemplating to get the atlas headrest but seems so ex. i can get it for $260.

gong318

Reaction score
just received my sihoo m57, unfortunately my wheels has chips on the paint and the lumbar support won't lock in place and it keeps being pushed back when I sit on it. Resolving with seller now.

update: pretty impressed with this China seller, replies me almost instantly and will be sending me replacement wheels and back support

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.