Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

evirob

Reaction score
If you are getting an Aeron especially in graphite, Shopee by far has the best deal. After service should be good too looking at the amount of units sold and feedback from my friends and people here.

Do take note when buying from Xtra, 1st year on site is free, after that it's $80 per trip with free labor and parts.

However, for Embody pricing between Shopee and Xtra is pretty close with Xtra giving you a fabric choices and frame color. This is as far as I've researched when buying my chair as I was deciding between an Aeron or Embody .

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw my friend's son saved up $549 and bought Secret Lab gaming chair.

Power of marketing.

I keep telling people, this "Gaming chair are not ergonomic at all." But I still see quite many people buying them.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the sihoo v1 worth the price over the m57?

I did some comparison before. Personally, I feel no. But that is at my level lah.

That was also done when Sihoo M57 can get for <$200. Now, think cheapest Sihoo M57 is like $285 already.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Power of marketing.

I keep telling people, this "Gaming chair are not ergonomic at all." But I still see quite many people buying them.
Those either still v young or didn't suffered from backpain . They don't feel it yet

VacheronLim

Reaction score

Power of marketing.

Yes indeed, their marketing has injected poison deeply into many consumers

Had a friend who posted on FB asking for opinions on which chair to buy for WFH, despite a few different person warning against SecretLab, he ended up buying exactly that...his research probably include digesting what the adverts pushed to him :ROFLMAO::LOL:

pm1078

Reaction score
Hi Guys, for those brand like Cooler Master,Arozzi gaming chair is it worth buying? wanted to try a gaming chair but dont dare to try our local branded chair..:oops:

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Hi Guys, for those brand like Cooler Master,Arozzi gaming chair is it worth buying? wanted to try a gaming chair but dont dare to try our local branded chair..:oops:
if u really want gaming chair, Royale ergonomics is good value esp their napa leather range. Best of all u can custom made the colors and logo.

pm1078

Reaction score
if u really want gaming chair, Royale ergonomics is good value esp their napa leather range. Best of all u can custom made the colors and logo.
Price also not cheap... just browse their website price from $469...

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Price also not cheap... just browse their website price from $469...
oh u want cheap ah... if cheap generally quality louya one. certain things that u often use, dont need save money one. things like mattress, or chair if u wfh constantly. Buy a good quality one can last u a long time. all this cheap gaming chairs i assume using PU leather? avoid it like a plague... it gonna peel in 2 years time. Whats the point sia. If you really want gaming chair, get fabric (if u want cheap) or get napa leather so that the leather can last u for years.

But i am curious, if cost is an issue, why get gaming chairs? First their build quality sucks, cheap gaming chairs are not ergonomic, and material wise gets hot easily. That Sihoo mesh chair that the others are talking about is a much better chair than the gaming chair you mention.

pm1078

Reaction score
oh u want cheap ah... if cheap generally quality louya one. certain things that u often use, dont need save money one. things like mattress, or chair if u wfh constantly. Buy a good quality one can last u a long time. all this cheap gaming chairs i assume using PU leather? avoid it like a plague... it gonna peel in 2 years time. Whats the point sia. If you really want gaming chair, get fabric (if u want cheap) or get napa leather so that the leather can last u for years.

But i am curious, if cost is an issue, why get gaming chairs? First their build quality sucks, cheap gaming chairs are not ergonomic, and material wise gets hot easily. That Sihoo mesh chair that the others are talking about is a much better chair than the gaming chair you mention.
Good point bro, just want to have some gaming feel when consider to get a gaming chair. Will have a look on the SiHoo chair…

IAmNiceify

Reaction score
Bought the haworth fern during the lockdown promotion last year, the back rest keep sliding down (the adjustment doesn't "Locked" in place). Material wise on the back is fine but the sweat stains on the seat cannot be removed. Prolong seating lower back and butt will pain. Now i am not even sure is it my problem or the chair problem. Been thinking of buying the HM to replace the fern for some time now...

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Good point bro, just want to have some gaming feel when consider to get a gaming chair. Will have a look on the SiHoo chair…
Gaming feel? haha.. a gaming chair or a herman miller chair wont give u +1 strength in your games though

Last time i also am like you, sucked into the marketing adverts of gaming chairs.

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Bought the haworth fern during the lockdown promotion last year, the back rest keep sliding down (the adjustment doesn't "Locked" in place). Material wise on the back is fine but the sweat stains on the seat cannot be removed. Prolong seating lower back and butt will pain. Now i am not even sure is it my problem or the chair problem. Been thinking of buying the HM to replace the fern for some time now...
yea fabric is one kind of material that stains soooo easily... thus the herman miller embody..no matter how comfy..imagine spending 2.5k and after awhile it gets dirty with all the dead skin and oil. yucky.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

which model of hm?

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They review Sihoo M57. Then they talked about one that is used for 3yrs.

entertaint

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend what caster wheels good? Planning to use on my sihoo m57 when it comes, going to use the chair on porcelain tiles surface.

TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.