Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come you all can always find all the coupon for Shopee one? I don't seems to be able to find any of it.
Seems like shopee voucher need to snatch. some days when they have promotion day. the voucher is release every 2 hrs or what. but by first 1-5 mins the lower min spend one all gone.

looking to snatch some coming 10.10 to buy my chair.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did asked the Sihoo Singapore, they told me there are different gas cylinder and they are using original parts and gas lift thats why the max weight capacity is heavier than other version which not sure the authenticity of the chair.
I checked with UMD and they said their version of the m57 has a max weight capacity of 120kg lol.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like shopee voucher need to snatch. some days when they have promotion day. the voucher is release every 2 hrs or what. but by first 1-5 mins the lower min spend one all gone.

looking to snatch some coming 10.10 to buy my chair.
I posted this previously
Actually its not unusual to find that prices are cheaper on any normal given day compared to during these so called "sale" event period. There is a tendency for sellers to mark up during such sale events, leveraging on site coupons or banks promos instead to give false impression of cheaper discounted prices. Most folks in general don't bother to monitor prices and are suckers for SALE SALE SALE, so they would be none the wiser even if they end up paying more during such "sale".
Prices may not necessarily be cheaper during the sale event itself. Also the good vouchers always get fully redeem within seconds from getting released and only left those crappy "cashback" vouchers available for use.

BusteR

Reaction score
9.9 buy at shopee $210
today receive M57 so 1 month sea ship.

BusteR

Reaction score
lol.. bought mine from the official store on 9.9.. still haven't received till today...............................

U can track from here
aftership.com / track
both my chairs by HX Express

entertaint

Reaction score
yup. Would've just bought from UMD or the other local sellers if I had known it would take so long..
Got on lazada during 9.9 too they say shipment delay from 4 Oct to 15 Oct, did u get the same msg? Only consulation is I found out they do the assembly.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the recommendations here. Just bought an Ergohuman Elite with footrest for $838 after voucher. And a ergotune supreme for the wife at only $496 after vouchers on Shopee 10.10. Looking forward to dump my secret lab

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Thanks to all the recommendations here. Just bought an Ergohuman Elite with footrest for $838 after voucher. And a ergotune supreme for the wife at only $496 after vouchers on Shopee 10.10. Looking forward to dump my secret lab
But most of the recommendation here is either herman miller aeron or sihoo haha..

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommand Herman miller :vijayadmin:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
also pull the trigger for a sihoo M57. won't expect it to be like HM since i dont have the budget, but hopefully its worth the money at its price point.

My current cheap $50 chair seems to make my shoulder and neck ache badly after a day of work, the headrest and back are too short, cant even reach my head area to support it.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
But most of the recommendation here is either herman miller aeron or sihoo haha..
Used Herman at work before. Don't like it. Want support. Herman build quality is solid but whether a chair fits your back I think case by case.

I was gonna get 2 Ergotunes only but the recommendations caused me to reconsider. Saw a lot of folks recommend ergohuman over ergotune.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.