Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

nbhw_0987

Reaction score
HM Arron chair at Newstar Furniture is selling cheaper than Audiosg.
Any bro buy from them before?
Trust worthy?

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been using the Sail for last 3 years, generally satisfied, the mesh still supporting my weighty body.

Still no rust on the metal legs (office chairs I bought from taobao started rusting within 6 months, thrown away after a year)
26OFmXt.jpg

Not perfect though, 2 annoyances:

1. Headrest rotates downwards when your head actually rests on it, so needed something to keep the headrest up
hJog137.jpg

2. Arm rests don't lock when they're pulled up, so will slide back down. Wasn't at home when the guys came to fix, so didn't really know if they're supposed to be like that. Had to use something to wrap around the 'stems' and prop up the arm rests.
reajhyG.jpg
Can I check if the armrest can move forward and backwards (so that if I move the backrest back, my elbow still can lean on the armrest)?

Thanks

dEv_

Reaction score
Anyone recently got their steelcase chair locally? been trying to reach out to their showroom. Unfortunately, no one is picking up or replying email to schedule for an appointment?

Pherenike

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried or bought Sidiz T50 before? Thinking of getting a cheaper alternative to HM Embody...

gadenp

Reaction score
Dear All,
Looking to get a Mesh chair at $800 to $1000. Prefer hard lumbar support and mesh on sit and backing.

What is the best options/chair for me? Am a 110kg heavy guy. Also for the HM Aeron, which 2nd hand sellers sell maintained and repaired to a high standard level Aeron chairs?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear All,
Looking to get a Mesh chair at $800 to $1000. Prefer hard lumbar support and mesh on sit and backing.

What is the best options/chair for me? Am a 110kg heavy guy. Also for the HM Aeron, which 2nd hand sellers sell maintained and repaired to a high standard level Aeron chairs?

wah u need at least a size C... carosell got a few liquidators selling .. fully loaded price abt 700 upward.

gadenp

Reaction score
Will a 2nd hand chair's mesh be sagging? Just want to know if the mesh can become less firm is used more. Or ok for the 12 years till is breaks?

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
This new chair (NeueChair) brought in by SecretLab is like Herman Miller?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will a 2nd hand chair's mesh be sagging? Just want to know if the mesh can become less firm is used more. Or ok for the 12 years till is breaks?
Herman Miller one wun sag even after 20 years..

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
This new chair (NeueChair) brought in by SecretLab is like Herman Miller?

I went to try the chair earlier. don't feel very premium except the metal back behind. the mesh looks like the one I have (actually some say their mesh how good all also look the same) which I bought from taobao via ezbuy. Only thing is the mesh lumbar came off. bought the chair for $180 and within like 2 months the mesh broke already. now using a pillow to support my lower back.

so looking for new chair.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Ok, after going to Steelcase today, I compared the Gesture and Leap. Ended up liking the Leap a lot more. Was quoted 12xx with hard floor wheels and $20 fabric category. Think very likely to go with them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.