Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Vulpix

Reaction score
Right, what’s the price of the two? Was looking at Zody second-hand.
865 before GST for the Zody, Fern is 922 before GST, all without the headrest. If on a budget can consider the Soji at 584. That's the quote I got for all 3 models before GST and any customization for different quality fabric, etc.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
865 before GST for the Zody, Fern is 922 before GST, all without the headrest. If on a budget can consider the Soji at 584. That's the quote I got for all 3 models before GST and any customization for different quality fabric, etc.

May consider going second-hand in that case.

Vulpix

Reaction score
May consider going second-hand in that case.
You miss out on customization though. I think worth to get a new one just for all the fabric colour customizations you get. And the 12 year warranty. If on a budget I strongly suggest you try out the Soji, it's very close to the Zody.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You miss out on customization though. I think worth to get a new one just for all the fabric colour customizations you get. And the 12 year warranty. If on a budget I strongly suggest you try out the Soji, it's very close to the Zody.

Just looking at practicality, not aesthetics.

Budget because it is a home chair, whereas more time is spend in the office chairs.

Did you buy the Fern?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Just looking at practicality, not aesthetics.

Budget because it is a home chair, whereas more time is spend in the office chairs.

Did you buy the Fern?
Yah, bought the Fern. Delivery is end of May. :s13:

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
soji $584 here? i see amdk version is US$1000+ :eek:

harworth is sinkie company?

Vulpix

Reaction score
where to buy tho? Im interested in getting the soji since HM is out of my budget range
Email Haworth Singapore as they do sell direct, but I think right now nobody in the office to entertain us. :s13:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Email Haworth Singapore as they do sell direct, but I think right now nobody in the office to entertain us. :s13:

Wonder if they have sales during the year. Didn't you book an appointment to test out the chairs?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wonder if they have sales during the year. Didn't you book an appointment to test out the chairs?

I got book appointment before their circuit breaker period. They never have sales one from what I know. Don't think they are essential business.

trashley

Reaction score
they are still operational and have some promotion going on.

nTT5FXV

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.