Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

pawn_king

Reaction score
Do note (some) distributor sets are not made in USA, but assembled in Dongguan,China

"... chairs have been sanitised when received and will be sanitised again before delivery." :s13::s13: They can't emphasise enough. USA sets should receive the same level of sanitizing now

Between USA sets w/o warranty, vs AIC sets with warranty. Just go for the cheaper. Can Xtra lower price for their DG sets?

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually really keen to try Unwanted Imports' bro's OEM S7. Need to find back the bot promoter see got any special deal for us hwz bros a not. Say real one.

The Haworth Zody is next best based on the price, but... its not a mesh seat...
yeah for me mesh is a must because of body heat. alot of chairs like steelcase and haworth ones gets eliminated by default :(

pls bots if you see this, pm for any special promo thanks

meschan

Reaction score
Do note (some) distributor sets are not made in USA, but assembled in Dongguan,China

"... chairs have been sanitised when received and will be sanitised again before delivery." :s13::s13: They can't emphasise enough. USA sets should receive the same level of sanitizing now

Between USA sets w/o warranty, vs AIC sets with warranty. Just go for the cheaper. Can Xtra lower price for their DG sets?

Xtra selling AIC sets?

Vulpix

Reaction score
yeah for me mesh is a must because of body heat. alot of chairs like steelcase and haworth ones gets eliminated by default :(

pls bots if you see this, pm for any special promo thanks
I sit haworth ok leh, the back is mesh. :s13: Only the arse is not mesh which seems to be fine for me.

Attila

Reaction score
Don't like the protruding thing behind the headrest. Engineer Now one makes more sense for me.

atlas seem more comfortable and nicer looking than engineer now.
material color matching atlas is spot on.
both is about the same price.

overcrash

Master Member
Reaction score
I sit haworth ok leh, the back is mesh. :s13: Only the arse is not mesh which seems to be fine for me.

i also think it is ok, sitting on one as i type.
only thing is i find after a couple of years, the seat a bit hard.. lol.... or maybe i get heavier.

looking to get another zody for my wife but also considering the benels.

any one got the benels and any recommedations / share your experience ?

jfreex98

Reaction score
hmmm... so end of the day which chair is the best hahaha..

or must ownself go down try and feel for ourselves better? im looking at the zody or fern by haworth maybe after ** go down test seat.

now using the 2017 secretlab omega (without peeling warranty) $500 piece of peeling, moldy, smelly, un-ergonomic chair with seat cover and my lower back is killing me thanks to this chair. i shouldn't have sold away my 3 yr old $100+ cheapo gaming chair from qoo10 that did not have tearing issue for secretlab... now i won't believe what is "no middle man fee, direct from factory to help save cost" "this would be the only gaming chair you ever need" kind of marketing statements anymore.

will login here everyday to see new messages, keep this chat going guys!

Last edited:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm... so end of the day which chair is the best hahaha..

or must ownself go down try and feel for ourselves better? im looking at the zody or fern by haworth maybe after ** go down test seat.

now using the 2017 secretlab omega (without peeling warranty) $500 piece of peeling, moldy, smelly, un-ergonomic chair with seat cover and my lower back is killing me thanks to this chair. i shouldn't have sold away my 3 yr old $100+ cheapo gaming chair from qoo10 that did not have tearing issue for secretlab... now i won't believe what is "no middle man fee, direct from factory to help save cost" "this would be the only gaming chair you ever need" kind of marketing statements anymore.

will login here everyday to see new messages, keep this chat going guys!

Trying is better, spend some time on the chair. Thinking of going down when Haworth is open.

Attila

Reaction score
it's us$179 inclusive of shipping fee for 5pcs.
may can get more discount if more than 5pcs
the discount is not huge and not sure if is worth the trouble to conduct MO

acer23

Reaction score
it's us$179 inclusive of shipping fee for 5pcs.
may can get more discount if more than 5pcs
the discount is not huge and not sure if is worth the trouble to conduct MO

Really thank you for the update. In this case, the Engineer now headrest is a better deal. Only 250 on lazada/shopee.

Thanks again

hell92

Reaction score
Seems like the chairworker aritificum s7 jet black from unwantedimports is out of stock. Anyone here tried it or ordered it? It seems like an interesting chair.

Ah-Toh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, was contemplating to order. Will love to hear some reviews.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.