Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

yuanzhe

Reaction score
Seems like the chairworker aritificum s7 jet black from unwantedimports is out of stock. Anyone here tried it or ordered it? It seems like an interesting chair.

It is in stock but the price has gone up to $899 to $948.

Soya_Bean

Master Member
Reaction score
atlas seem more comfortable and nicer looking than engineer now.
material color matching atlas is spot on.
both is about the same price.

No doubt it looks better but i feel that Engineered Now allows more adjustments as compared to this which only allows sliding up and down only.

hell92

Reaction score
It is in stock but the price has gone up to $899 to $948.

I think you are referring to direct purchase from chairworkers site, which is strangely more expensive than from unimportedimports website. But chairworkers website does provide free delivery and has no credit card surcharges. Still unimportedimports is cheaper overall.

jfreex98

Reaction score
look nice chair, anyway side question:

those big brands offering 12yr or 10yr warranty does it covers wear and tear of the mesh from normal seating if a person is a rough seater that like to frigid around and leaning back at different angles. im going to buy a good chair once and for all and hope to use for more than 10 years. but i am afraid after 3 to 5 years i damage the chair and is not counted under warranty.

can anyone please advise me on this thanks.. 90kg guy here

acer23

Reaction score
look nice chair, anyway side question:

those big brands offering 12yr or 10yr warranty does it covers wear and tear of the mesh from normal seating if a person is a rough seater that like to frigid around and leaning back at different angles. im going to buy a good chair once and for all and hope to use for more than 10 years. but i am afraid after 3 to 5 years i damage the chair and is not counted under warranty.

can anyone please advise me on this thanks.. 90kg guy here

For Herman miller Aeron, the mesh is super durable. My office has an older version one, like 20 yrs old already, still as good as new.

DriftKing

Reaction score
For Herman miller Aeron, the mesh is super durable. My office has an older version one, like 20 yrs old already, still as good as new.

Really depends on luck. I'm sitting one 11 years, claiming warranty on torn back mesh with xtra. Took good care and no sharp objects with the mesh. It's the silver version. It just split at a small spot and spread to the whole middle one fine day before WFH. (Internet search also shows similar tear)

Covid happened so not sure when I can get it. Have labour and delivery charge of $80. I got the serial tag and it's says made in USA.

Surprised many people saw the unwanted OEM chair leh, how much is CC extra? Does anyone want to test the chair and willing to try it forward if it doesn't work for me?

jermynwee

Reaction score
Unwanted imports

Hi All
I just made and order and payment for Chairworker Artificum S7 Ergonomic Chair – Tranquil Grey from unwanted imports last night.

So far Ive not gotten a reply or acknowledgement from anyone to tell me that my chair is coming.
This is my first time buying from him and I'm freaking out a bit.
Can someone allay my fears and tell me that this is normal for this website? Is there anyway to contact the seller?

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I just made and order and payment for Chairworker Artificum S7 Ergonomic Chair – Tranquil Grey from unwanted imports last night.

So far Ive not gotten a reply or acknowledgement from anyone to tell me that my chair is coming.
Can someone allay my fears and tell me that this is normal for this website? Is there anyway to contact the seller?

Worry not, just relax.

Attila

Reaction score
Hi All

just email them
info@unwantedimports.com

Attila

Reaction score
i think im not going ahead of the atlas headrest MO since the saving is not that much.
i will still be buying 1 for myself and anyone interest you can use the $5 discount code - CISA6

noobiecakes

Reaction score
Hi All

Hi, I have made a purchase of this chair on labour day, was no confirmation of payment received, but on Monday a delivery guy called me to tell me they were delivering by EOD. Chair came fully assembled and pretty comfy so no worries!

noobiecakes

Reaction score
I also made order for this chair. Blind leap of faith as no chance to try the comfort but yet need a slightly more affordable chair for WFH. Hopefully it can match the comfort from the Aerons at my work place.

Yeah same case here, though never tried out Aeron before. Feels pretty good for me though my previous chair was a wooden chair so not much of a comparison. The side tilt makes the chair feel a little wobbly though, I was initially of the impression that you can switch it off but apparently not.

DriftKing

Reaction score
I also made order for this chair. Blind leap of faith as no chance to try the comfort but yet need a slightly more affordable chair for WFH. Hopefully it can match the comfort from the Aerons at my work place.

Please do a comparison too!

Any pictures of the chairs in action? (Less the professional photos on the web)

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pending for all your reviews

i am also looking for mesh office chairs for my family

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.