Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently keep seeing alot of ads for ergotunes. alot of influencer also promoting the chairs. dunno y but i feel quite wary regarding brands that do this. e.g. is prism monitors. lol
Influencers are paid to do it.

PlzGoNext

Reaction score
Recently purchased a HM Aeron Remastered and i really find it alot more enjoyable than my previous fabric chairs in Singapore's weather. The mesh is alot more comfortable than fabric. However, my neck sometimes develop aches when i recline without a headrest.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where i can purchase a Atlas Headrest for Graphite RM now? Checked Shopee and Carousell but all out of stock.

Last edited:

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
i know la. but this also tells me that their chairs are marked up to make up for the cost of advertising
definitely. the build quality of ergotune chairs is very plasticky. surely much cheaper ma. they have to earn as well.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased a HM Aeron Remastered and i really find it alot more enjoyable than my previous fabric chairs in Singapore's weather. The mesh is alot more comfortable than fabric. However, my deck sometimes develop aches when i recline without a headrest.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where i can purchase a Atlas Headrest for Graphite RM now? Checked Shopee and Carousell but all out of stock.
using one now.

atlas.jpg

heard it be coming in a few weeks time by audiosg.

otherwise the Engineerednow HM3 headrest also okay. The Atlas headrest back..quite bulky.

Last edited:

delulytric

Reaction score
Hihi, looking for an ergonomic chair with headrest, can't afford too much, looking around ~400 budget for one. Read through the comments from last few pages, noted that there's the Sihoo M57, also looked on the Benel website and found some not bad looking one (but hard to find review). Or anything that I missed out that y'all can suggest? Thanks!

s3856

Reaction score
Looking a full mesh desktop chair with flip-up arms for child , any good recommendations?

evirob

Reaction score
Aeron price on Shopee is pretty good atm…. Thinking if I should pull the trigger

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my office uses Embody is not nice to sit on for long hours.
the seat cushion is so thin that i can feel the plastic below the seat cushion sitting on it for a few hours. and it gets worse after months of using it. the only plus point is the angle of the butt with the back support. it is good in that area. other than that, i feel its way overpriced.
only the amdks like this chair and i dont know why.
alot of us would prefer the steelcase chairs that is used in the meeting rooms instead.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
the seat cushion is so thin that i can feel the plastic below the seat cushion sitting on it for a few hours. and it gets worse after months of using it. the only plus point is the angle of the butt with the back support. it is good in that area. other than that, i feel its way overpriced.
alot of us would prefer the steelcase chairs that is used in the meeting rooms instead.
yea embody really overpriced...2.5k for a fabric chair~ but amazing that your company willing to spend that amount for its staff.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea embody really overpriced...2.5k for a fabric chair~ but amazing that your company willing to spend that amount for its staff.

Budget allocated liao, of course spend all lah.

In 2011, MOM spent about $272K on 472 Herman Miller chairs for their staff. That is only $575/chair. I don't know which model was it lah. If it is Aeron, wah super song.

https://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110325-270092.html

Then MOM made an official reply :

Ergonomic chairs offer best value for money: MOM

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Budget allocated liao, of course spend all lah.

In 2011, MOM spent about $272K on 472 Herman Miller chairs for their staff. That is only $575/chair. I don't know which model was it lah. If it is Aeron, wah super song.

https://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110325-270092.html

Then MOM made an official reply :

Ergonomic chairs offer best value for money: MOM
haha how u know he from MOM

anyway u paste the article but you never read ah? Article says its the Herman Miller Celle.

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ya, the salesperson bo tai bo ji hit sales target last year.
I sat on Aeron back in early 2010, i dont find this chair comfy as well. Perhaps it is good for amdk or fleshy butts.
constantly need to adjust pants, trousers and jeans after a while.

evirob

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe my chair is still new, I don't feel the mentioned pixels. Funny though that my wife and friends all feel the pixels and despise it. (Hence, I'm buying a Aeron instead of sharing the Embody with her)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.