Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

loupgarou2

Reaction score
Please note the lazada one might have longer warranty. (but warranty is as good as the shop exists and never change name)

entertaint

Reaction score
I thought the lazada one was official store oops, if you claimed the $20 off card used it's probably better to get from shopee if not get from tmall if you can read chinese. The lazada store 1year history only after checking review so fingers crossed.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw this Sihoo V1 before also. But I feel that the jump it too much.

In terms of "Value for money", think Sihoo M57 has better value.
V1 is about 2x the price of M57. Main difference is V1 has more adjustable points which theoretically should mean better comfort. Previously there was a seller on shopee selling the V1 at $399 but i could no longer find the listing. Waiting to see whether M25 ever makes it to mass market or it remains a unicorn because as it stands, it seems that only 1 person in the Philippines owns it.

BusteR

Reaction score
checked out m57 Shopee at $210 after item discount.
cross finger because listing 0 reviews

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
suggest to anyone to stay away from this brand---->takeaseat.sg Vision Ergonomic Chair.the swivel plate broke into half
i'm 75kg and recommended weigh for the chair is 80kg but still broken.....after that the chair tilted 45 degree to the front make u sit like riding bicycle and also 60 degree to the back like going up the hill.

here some picture for proof
yjkLpdC.jpg

the picture that circle yellow is where the the swivel plate that hold the hydraulic cylinder broke into half
dsKu8UZ.jpg
oh cool. I guess anyone who wants to look at sihoo you can check out their showrooms https://www.takeaseat.sg/contact-us/

and their prices ok lar. if you want consider the price to be part and parcel of having singapore local warranty.
give warning still want to buy @ https://www.takeaseat.sg?
Good luck then :s22: :s22:

loupgarou2

Reaction score
wtf.the m57 chair i bought via shopee. says shipped out but delivery attempt (Nov 2021) so wtf. I hope that's an error cos sea freight is like 4-10 days unless they going by what? bicycle..

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ownself go read up on reviews for the seller to gauge how long sea shipping will take. I think on average sea shipping will take 3-4 weeks. Remember someone posted previously he finally received his M57(don't whether is it bought on shopee) after 3 wks+.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Sihoo M57 from a seller on Shopee for about $188. Took almost 4 weeks to reach me. But it was well worth it.

Now that seller delist Sihoo M57 liao.

So far, cheapest I found now on Shopee is $285 liao.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the price keep increase then M57 qty should be not bad lo, but I m still stand at Aeron . Because the mesh qty was unique , and the recline ,rock back

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the price keep increase then M57 qty should be not bad lo, but I m still stand at Aeron . Because the mesh qty was unique , and the recline ,rock back

It is ok. Think it is a good entry level chair for people who allocated lower budget for chairs.

There is no right or wrong. End of the day, people spent their $$ and they song, can liao.

Just like people like to say : Aiya, those people buying Lambo / Ferrari are crazy. If I am them, I will just use the money to buy condo. Car is a depreciating asset.

But I tell them : Maybe they already bought many condos liao. They buy the Lambo / Ferrari liao, still got left over $$ that they can still buy more condos if they want.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No ,it can't compare like buying Lambo or condo sort of . For me I been buying those $150- 200 office chair for 5 to 6 Pcs already. All of them still give me backache, only Herman Miller doesn't , even the most basic range.

So sometimes cheaper end up paying more

kuanknightz

Reaction score
Hi Aeron users/potential buyers, just a heads up. I went down to Xtra last Sat to try and order an Aeron Size C carbon. Total is $2059 and checked with them if it’s China or USA set. They do bring in USA set, which is what I got. Sticker shows Made in USA on 29 March 2021. So interested bros can go enquire as well.

evirob

Reaction score
Talking bout Aeron, I checked herman miller website and carbon has been replaced with black. Looks like the gaming Aeron.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Some people just not willing to pay premium for a premium build chair. No right or wrong.

Same like some people will never go to a restaurant and always choose cheaper food options like cai png.

Anyway for me is I am willing to spend on the things I use everyday, such as a good bed, chair, TV, mobile phone etc. I don't scrim and save to get lower quality products for the stuff that I use almost everyday. To me it's worth spending money for. Don't have to cheap out on these stuff as these are things that are use daily. Saving that extra money on a cheap bed won't make me rich, but it gives better quality of life. A better mobile phone or laptop gives better convenience as its much faster with better performance. I don't skim on these stuff.

Same goes for chairs which I use everyday for work. Get the best for posture, build quality and warranty and no need to cheap out. It's your body and you live once.

Some prefer to be cheap and everything in their life has to be the cheapest. No right or wrong as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.