Diablo II: Resurrected

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pre-register for a chance to take part in the technical alpha: https://diablo2.blizzard.com/*

Arise, Diablo, Lord of Terror. Diablo II: Resurrected is the definitive remastering of Diablo II and its Lord of Destruction® expansion — two hallmark entries in Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action role-playing series.

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
well some changes are needed..

you can't expect me to fork out 40 usd just for an graphical update only.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well some changes are needed..

you can't expect me to fork out 40 usd just for an graphical update only.

Sure, you remember the changes they made for W3?
They removed custom maps and games from W3 reforged, and add to that, they removed the ability to create custom maps and games from the original game too :s22:

invigo79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will pass. No point playing the same game again.

The thought of farming the gears again make me want to puke.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When actual relase date ah?

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

iicecube

Reaction score
Another "white items" "maphack", duping "hex" incoming.
The game already history, don't know why a big company wanna keep bringing back old games.

beermachine

Reaction score

Pre-register for a chance to take part in the technical alpha: https://diablo2.blizzard.com/*

Arise, Diablo, Lord of Terror. Diablo II: Resurrected is the definitive remastering of Diablo II and its Lord of Destruction® expansion — two hallmark entries in Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action role-playing series.

Graphics soooo good sia!

Overskies

Reaction score
From what i read, there is not much changes except for graphics and you can play this game across PC and consoles. Your character can progress regardless which platform you use to play.

But the sad part is they did not address item duping, bots auto level the characters, monsters dying way too fast (about 0.5sec u can kill close to 2 screens of monsters). So at this rate with 6min into new game everything would be dead. Most players join game just to pick up items or leftovers. Pros would have killed everything and left game already. The only thing that holds or delays these killing machines is "not even death can save you from me" . Yes, it is "battle cries" from bosses that delays their instant death the very moment they spawn. with all these not addressed and game cost at least SGD $50, it is a **** no for me.

Rogue

Reaction score
From what i read, there is not much changes except for graphics and you can play this game across PC and consoles. Your character can progress regardless which platform you use to play.

But the sad part is they did not address item duping, bots auto level the characters, monsters dying way too fast (about 0.5sec u can kill close to 2 screens of monsters). So at this rate with 6min into new game everything would be dead. Most players join game just to pick up items or leftovers. Pros would have killed everything and left game already. The only thing that holds or delays these killing machines is "not even death can save you from me" . Yes, it is "battle cries" from bosses that delays their instant death the very moment they spawn. with all these not addressed and game cost at least SGD $50, it is a **** no for me.

Game won't go away, I only planned to buy blizzard games only at 50% off now. Even for Diablo 4.

Just had enough of their mobile ******** and living off their crazied CoD addicts. Might have to wait 1 year or 2 though.. In the meantime, I'll play path of exile 2.... or pick up games like

https://store.steampowered.com/app/899770/Last_Epoch/

There are always games... So many in my backlog and no time to play.

Last edited:

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

D2 is not mmo why you so anxious people grab your loot???

bendoggo

Reaction score
I hope they have more endgame content in the remastered version

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Game won't go away, I only planned to buy blizzard games only at 50% off now. Even for Diablo 4.

Just had enough of their mobile ******** and living off their crazied CoD addicts. Might have to wait 1 year or 2 though.. In the meantime, I'll play path of exile 2.... or pick up games like

https://store.steampowered.com/app/899770/Last_Epoch/

There are always games... So many in my backlog and no time to play.

for last epoch, i like the mechanic every skill got their own skill tree, you can customize the skill however you want and the crafting system.

cons is character design ugly like fark, gender locked. gear design is bland, world is bland. graphics looks so dated. combat, i don't feel like powerful. the attack doesn't have "weight" behind it, if you understand what im talking about.

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I hope they have more endgame content in the remastered version

purist will crucified you for saying that.. they don't want changes.. just graphical update. the WC3 remastered has scarred them for life. :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sure, you remember the changes they made for W3?
They removed custom maps and games from W3 reforged, and add to that, they removed the ability to create custom maps and games from the original game too :s22:

not our fault, blizzard only implement bad changes. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.