Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it's not digital one ..

that one below philips at $259 ...
I bought it from lazada @ 200 last set then seller remove the page ... it was $179 during april on lazada and qoo10
it's digital , image quality acceptable but the channel settings menu is stupid cannot rearrange numbers ...
if you willing to pay $220 to 250 you can get it anyday from qoo10 lazada no need any "sale" or kena sweetalk by their salesman to recommend you another brand at higher price because the "offer set" is out-of-stock
model is 32pht4002

there is 1 guy selling at shopee you can try to offer him a price

Last edited:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sure lowest price but not Digital TV leh.

https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/32PHT4002_98/4000-series-slim-led-tv-with-digital-crystal-clear/specifications

i see specs is Digital, maybe i am wrong

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
it's not digital one ..

that one below philips at $259 ...
I bought it from lazada @ 200 last set then seller remove the page ... it was $179 during april on lazada and qoo10
it's digital , image quality acceptable but the channel settings menu is stupid cannot rearrange numbers ...
if you willing to pay $220 to 250 you can get it anyday from qoo10 lazada no need any "sale" or kena sweetalk by their salesman to recommend you another brand at higher price because the "offer set" is out-of-stock
model is 32pht4002

there is 1 guy selling at shopee you can try to offer him a price
i guess they want make use of the $100 discount.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/32PHT4002_98/4000-series-slim-led-tv-with-digital-crystal-clear/specifications

i see specs is Digital, maybe i am wrong

Only this model is DTV. In term of pricing can get better offer from Qoo10 or Lazada, too bad the DTV voucher cannot be use.

suuhhc

Reaction score
Ya I just collected today and test out awhile ago and all the channel works fine and easy setup too. I never try the antenna with active mode and is the signal is already very strong. Some more I stayed at 2nd floor only. Maybe because I'm at central area? :D

I thought an active antenna must be always powered by usb, if not it won't work?
Can just do away with the usb & use as passive antenna?

KardBoard

Reaction score
I thought an active antenna must be always powered by usb, if not it won't work?
Can just do away with the usb & use as passive antenna?
If your TV with built in dvbt2,can use passive antenna no issue.

ChaozHoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to get digital signal without indoor antenna other than subscribing to starhub or mio. The indoor antenna really looks very ugly (cable sticking out and some plastic stick hanging around)

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to set up the starter kit? I connect my TV to the set top box and everything following the tutorial video... But on step 3 or 4, when say use remote to press "source" button to select either HDMI or av accordingly.. I press the remote (come with the stb)... Nothing appear on my TV screen leh... How come? I am stucked

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

chuppachop

Reaction score
My TV remote no "source" button.... Cheem

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
or 'input', this is dependent on TV manufacturers, basically you selecting which source you want to view the TV signals

ttttt12345

Reaction score

ttttt12345

Reaction score
Oh ok...so the "/" in the phrase "dvbt/t2" actually means
"and" (not "or")

well it would be less ambiguous if they denote it as

"DVB-T , DVB-T"
"DVB-T and DVB-T2"
"DVB-T & DVB-T2"

instead of an abbreviated and ambiguous looking phrase "DVB-T/T2"

lol thanks

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Low floor has weak signal is a myth... So low floors get poor signal, and normally need central antenna on the roof top to get sufficient signal.

Our current DVB-T2 system employs many basestations to serve many microcells. If you are lucky, the basestation is not far away, you will get strong signal even at low floor. Those at the boundary of the cells, even at high floor, may get weak signal.
我住三樓。尋日我訂嘅數碼電視啱啱運到,做個數碼頻道接收調頻就用咗我一段時間。。。我發現,如果唔駁USB加強天線接收,就收唔到 U頻道,亞洲新聞台,Okto。但係如果駁USB加強接收,U頻道就會收到兩個,一個有HD,一個無。

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Fixed the redeemed Digital box at my wife shop at Bedok Reservoir Rd,
signal very good..

yuXlxKz.jpg
this Starter Kit is it given to all household or only open to public ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.