Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ebay got $3 hdmi to vga or dvi ... but no sound output ... if not can convert old monitor to tv

hdmi = video output + audio output
vga/dvi = video output

u need buy those hdmi to vga/dvi adapter with audio output....

liangtam

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Self redeemed the newmedia stb yesterday at M1 shop. First impression is the footprint is smaller than 1st gen of dvb stb i own(Draco 7300) and it also comes with channel up/down button at front of panel which my Draco doesn't have. The newmedia stb also doesn't feel as warm as the Draco and especially China STB which i got from Qoo10. Maybe because newmedia stb top cover is plastic instead of metal.

New model, the recorded video can playback on PC?

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the starter kit.
Yishun, living on ground lvl and only able to scan Singapore Ch sadly

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Received the letter to choose starter kit or $100 voucher. Which one a better option? I would still want to receive MY and Indon channels (now receiving via hdb matv)

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the letter to choose starter kit or $100 voucher. Which one a better option? I would still want to receive MY and Indon channels (now receiving via hdb matv)
Get the Starter Kit if your TV don't support DVB-T2. Then after that, can try connect the free digital TV box to your MATV point to receive TV channels (the MATV acting as the antenna source to the box).

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Get the Starter Kit if your TV don't support DVB-T2. Then after that, can try connect the free digital TV box to your MATV point to receive TV channels (the MATV acting as the antenna source to the box).

Thanks for suggestion :)

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Draco is T2 only receiver. Means cannot receive TV1 signal
Not sure if New Media has both T and T2 tuners built in
Draco can also receive DVB-T too.

DVB-T2 tuners are able to support DVB-T too, but DVB-T tuners are not able to support DVB-T2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.