Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But this one too few buttons. At least need one more power button to turn off the set top box.

Huh? I don't turn off my stb. Just power off the plug side.

When turn on the plug side, stb will auto power up again.

dexter9898

Reaction score
anyone know why recently i cant receive any channel from my tv box.
then i check the setting the antenna power is off.
so i try to turn on the antenna power theres an error saying 'overload, please check external power!'

Are you using a usb power inserter on your set-top box?

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That made sense since STB is always in "on" mode when powered up.

Is the auto-learning on the remote easy to setup?

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Hi all, I received requests for my NMS box firmware

Here they are:
HW Model: M3821P DVB-MPEG-327G
HW Version: Ver.1.0
SW Model: STB2-T2
SW Version: Ver.1.2
Batch: P2

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same, I just turned off my stb directly from the power socket so that next time I turned it on again, it will power up automatically.

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

gantan88

Reaction score
It could be new type. Draco had ANT500 ANT600 ANT700 but I never see ANT900. Can you show how it looks like? Like the NMS type?

Draco has a package that comes with 2 ant900 antenna. It looks pretty much like the nms dragon fly type.

neokit

Reaction score
I just redeemed the Draco set top box with Funke antenna. All channels received. Generally signal quality and intensity at 98%. But channel U is very sensitive. Once I put antenna behind tv, signal immediately affected while other channels still ok. But the settop box is running quite hot after only a while.....

Hi, where did you get the Draco set top box with Funke antenna (grey box)? I only see orange box with 2 free antenna available...

A4size

Reaction score
Draco has a package that comes with 2 ant900 antenna. It looks pretty much like the nms dragon fly type.
Oic...if the package consists of 2 usb power cables for the 2 antennas, quite ok. Can resell one :o

A4size

Reaction score
Hi, where did you get the Draco set top box with Funke antenna (grey box)? I only see orange box with 2 free antenna available...

Maybe the Funke DSC250 out of stock already. Btw, where did you see?

Mng85

Reaction score
Guys.. anyone bought boxes from qoo10 or other online platform? Need about 5 of these so need some advice

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys.. anyone bought boxes from qoo10 or other online platform? Need about 5 of these so need some advice

What advice do you need? Search thru this thread or those created by me and others for info you're seeking.

dgkt77

Reaction score
My STB2-T2 set was received and installed yesterday when i was away. It works but however i could not get my TV to output the audio to my Soundbar. Anyone knows how to resolve this issue?

My current connection is as follows:

STB2 HDMI cable to my TV HDMI3
MIBOX HDMI cable to my TV HDMI1

Soundbar connection to TV via optical cable..

I used to be able to output sound via soundbar but now it does work anymore. Can i just connect my soundbar via another HDMI cable straight to my TV HDMI2 socket instead of using optical cable? Will it work?

Mng85

Reaction score
Which model to buy? I read some are faster some are slower... i also say some with built in tv box

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which model to buy? I read some are faster some are slower... i also say some with built in tv box

Ukobox seems good, if you buy their wifi adapter can access their IPTV app from their box.

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I cant find the post but is this one of the recommended box that we can get from tb?

tAeySqT.jpg

Last edited:

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking, anyone facing many problems with NMS box redeemed from M1? Mine keep fluctuating between 0% and 100% signal. Distorted sound very frequently and distorted picture quality.

Tested both antenna and HDMI cable using another box bought from Qoo10 and they worked fine. So i narrowed down the problem might be coming from the NMS box itself.

Made in China with cheap parts spoil very quickly? Then how?? My parents watch TV 6-8hrs a day leh. Fuking troublesome for me to go Paragon do 1-1 exchange if problems keep coming up!

tt88

Reaction score
Just checking, anyone facing many problems with NMS box redeemed from M1? Mine keep fluctuating between 0% and 100% signal. Distorted sound very frequently and distorted picture quality.

Tested both antenna and HDMI cable using another box bought from Qoo10 and they worked fine. So i narrowed down the problem might be coming from the NMS box itself.

Made in China with cheap parts spoil very quickly? Then how?? My parents watch TV 6-8hrs a day leh. Fuking troublesome for me to go Paragon do 1-1 exchange if problems keep coming up!

Did u switch on the Power Antenna in the NMS menu?
It should improve after u switch on.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Did u switch on the Power Antenna in the NMS menu?
It should improve after u switch on.

Yes. Even so the signal strength is 100% throughout. So why from 100% straight down to 0% and back up to 100% again at regular intervals? I don't understand what's wrong with the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.