Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is not free, we bought it from courts .

In that case just keep the receipt will do.

NMS FAQ said:
Q Do I need to register for warranty?

A No, you do not need to register to enjoy one year of warranty that comes with your purchase. But please keep your receipt as proof of purchase within the warranty period should any repair or replacement be needed. In case your receipt is printed on thermal paper, do make a copy on regular paper as the thermal receipt may fade out over time.

Reaction score
Sorry just to check , why isit after set up the tv box , now the volume have to press until v big before we can hear anything . I need to on my vol on the tv box until 100 and my tv until 30++ . Isit normal ?

simwb90

Reaction score
Sorry just to check , why isit after set up the tv box , now the volume have to press until v big before we can hear anything . I need to on my vol on the tv box until 100 and my tv until 30++ . Isit normal ?

i have a similar problem.
my STB is at 100 and tv about 30 before the audio is reasonably audible.
im using AV cables and the antenna's rssi seems to be good

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score

what is the signal strength and signal quality ? low floor or high floor?
all these affect the volume

JustDoLor

Reaction score
How come still using AV, should use HDMI and enjoy HD mah?
Some TV got sort of “Auto Volume” or something similar, check that it is off, may help a little.

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Using Draco or Nms? I using Draco no issue w volume, but mayb TV side mus on slightly louder by 2-3unit n Draco side mus tune max.
If i nt mistaken, AV cables picture n sound quality may compromise s the transmission is digital. Those TV cannot support hdmi might s well use the redemp voucher to buy a new digital ready tv. No STB. 32-40inch pilip or samsung gt offer arnd $300-400+. Quite cheap unless u wan bigger set or better tech lik uled, smart tv etc.

coutuser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The white color USB of the antenna plug in where?

Also the channel number I have to press 0001 for example. Can change to press 1 instead?

Reaction score
Using Draco or Nms? I using Draco no issue w volume, but mayb TV side mus on slightly louder by 2-3unit n Draco side mus tune max.
If i nt mistaken, AV cables picture n sound quality may compromise s the transmission is digital. Those TV cannot support hdmi might s well use the redemp voucher to buy a new digital ready tv. No STB. 32-40inch pilip or samsung gt offer arnd $300-400+. Quite cheap unless u wan bigger set or better tech lik uled, smart tv etc.

My is nms . Funny part is only ch8 n u seemed soft . Ch5 is perfectly ok. Hmmm

martin

Reaction score
Quick question. My room tv which i hardly use, now when turned on shows a shrunk screen and analogue tv at the corner. How do i know it is mmy tv not digital or my cable point. I look at my tv panel, got sticker say hdtv but can’t find digital tv. Cable point is default come with the house. I believe it is from starhub but we don’t subscribe to starhub.

Reaction score
Quick question. My room tv which i hardly use, now when turned on shows a shrunk screen and analogue tv at the corner. How do i know it is mmy tv not digital or my cable point. I look at my tv panel, got sticker say hdtv but can’t find digital tv. Cable point is default come with the house. I believe it is from starhub but we don’t subscribe to starhub.
You still have the model number ? Can search on digitaltv web n key in your tv model and will know isit digital ready.

martin

Reaction score
You still have the model number ? Can search on digitaltv web n key in your tv model and will know isit digital ready.

Unfortunately, no idea the tv model. It is also wall-mounted in such a way i would need to move a lot of furniture just to dismount it and see the back panel. Too heavy work for me. But do we know whether the round scv cable point is digital tv ready?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no idea the tv model. It is also wall-mounted in such a way i would need to move a lot of furniture just to dismount it and see the back panel. Too heavy work for me. But do we know whether the round scv cable point is digital tv ready?

in this case, just spend $20 for a set top box.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Scv wall pt is analog signal. Did u get the free digital tv stb flyer? If haf just go claim the free box. If no just Buy a cheap antenna try 1st, if still can’t get den got cheap stb from qoo10.

martin

Reaction score
Scv wall pt is analog signal. Did u get the free digital tv stb flyer? If haf just go claim the free box. If no just Buy a cheap antenna try 1st, if still can’t get den got cheap stb from qoo10.

No. I think its because my main tv in the living room uses singtel tv which we subscribe to. As long as you subscribe to pay tv, then not entitled to free stb, right? This old tv is in the room and plug into a scv cable point. Hardly use it actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.