Digital TV (DVB T2) in Singapore [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjchew

Reaction score
Planning to get the Margon Combo 5.1, from what I read in this thread, seems that it is supposed to be available in NEX NTUC, but only saw DAIYO when I went there on Saturday. Does anyone know of any shops that stocks this antenna?

chuppachop

Reaction score
Planning to get the Margon Combo 5.1, from what I read in this thread, seems that it is supposed to be available in NEX NTUC, but only saw DAIYO when I went there on Saturday. Does anyone know of any shops that stocks this antenna?
Best Denki Clementine Mall,Courts Lot 1 n Courts Causeway Point....not sure town n Bishan area.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I got a dumb question,

I just bought a China dvb box, can I plug the into the scv cable point? Cos I tried plugin it in but cannot get any channels.

Must plug into the matv point issit?

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are opening our doors from 26 - 29 June at our office, 60 Kaki Bukit Place, Eunos Techpark Lobby B, #06-03 Singapore 415979 for a demo of the Playon! LIVE DVB-T2 Recorder & Booster Antenna.

You are all welcome to come see and test out :)

can Playon! LIVE DVB-T2 work in pasir ris area?

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qn: i just subscribed to scv on my new tv (Sony w904) and home. my qn is channel 8 is now HD right. but why is the channel 8 soccer show not clear de ah ... anything i missing?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
qn: i just subscribed to scv on my new tv (Sony w904) and home. my qn is channel 8 is now HD right. but why is the channel 8 soccer show not clear de ah ... anything i missing?

SCV set top box does not have HD8 yet.

xjchew

Reaction score
Best Denki Clementine Mall,Courts Lot 1 n Courts Causeway Point....not sure town n Bishan area.

Found Margon Combo 5.1 in Courts NEX. should've went in to take a look when i was there searching NTUC.. :( they have the Home 2.0 as well.

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
Hello, I got a dumb question,

I just bought a China dvb box, can I plug the into the scv cable point? Cos I tried plugin it in but cannot get any channels.

Must plug into the matv point issit?

If you have MATV point, you can try it. You can't use the SCV point as it only transmit DVB-C and analog signals.

:)

xjchew

Reaction score
Managed to get three Indonesian digital tv channels yesterday after playing around with the antenna position. My question is, how many more digital tv channels are available from Batam? Can't find a proper list of frequencies and UHF bands related to this.

Is Trans7 on digital transmission already?

RCTI, MNCTV, GlobalTV - UHF 52, 722 MHz

Can we get a consolidated list from anyone who have more channels and put this information at the start of the thread? :s12:

UHF Channel and Frequency Guide

Last edited:

pjs

Reaction score
Managed to get three Indonesian digital tv channels yesterday after playing around with the antenna position. My question is, how many more digital tv channels are available from Batam? Can't find a proper list of frequencies and UHF bands related to this.

Can we get a consolidated list from anyone who have more channels and put this information at the start of the thread? :s12:

Read through earlier posts in this thread.

For Indonesian channels see post #1706.

xjchew

Reaction score
Read through earlier posts in this thread.

For Indonesian channels see post #1706.

Yes, managed to get RCTI, MNCTV and GlobalTV on 722 MHz, UHF 52. I'm looking for TransTV and Trans7 channels now which I have found many different places stating many different frequencies.

UHF 27, 522 MHz
UHF 30, 546 MHz
UHF 40, 626 MHz (From wiki)
UHF 46, 674 MHz (Post #1143)

Probably will have to try all of these channels to see..

ACeRyan

Reaction score
Yes, managed to get RCTI, MNCTV and GlobalTV on 722 MHz, UHF 52. I'm looking for TransTV and Trans7 channels now which I have found many different places stating many different frequencies.

UHF 27, 522 MHz
UHF 30, 546 MHz
UHF 40, 626 MHz (From wiki)
UHF 46, 674 MHz (Post #1143)

Probably will have to try all of these channels to see..

522000 MHz is used by MediaCorp for CNA, Ch U, okto so you probably will not be able to get this one

Last edited:

sunsetbay

Reaction score

UHF Channel and Frequency Guide

i actually compiled a list of channels which i done some time back~ i didn't post anywhere cos was waiting starhub to finalise their freq on HD8 & the rest of the HD channels~ :s22:

xjchew

Reaction score
i actually compiled a list of channels which i done some time back~ i didn't post anywhere cos was waiting starhub to finalise their freq on HD8 & the rest of the HD channels~ :s22:

Nice list you have!!

Moved my Margon Combo 5.1 right by the window facing SSE, unfortunately still only able to get the broadcasts on UHF 52.

Nothing on UHF 46 or UHF 48 for me. :(

UHF 52 signal strength is above 80 though.. makes me wonder if there's any broadcast on UHF 46 at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.