Digital TV (DVB T2) in Singapore [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what Digital TV Tuner model/brand can I install in my car..

TV Tuner for car replacement as my old DigiStream give up after 6 yrs .. :(

KlooLess

Reaction score
Anyone in Queenstown having trouble tuning to UHF 31 (HD8)? I'm able to get all the other Mediacorp DVB-T2 channels perfectly except this.

KlooLess

Reaction score
Northern area also unable to get signal also.

Are you referring to UHF31 only or all channels?

According the schedule, most northern areas are not supposed to get yet.

SG-DTV-Rollout-Map.jpg

ML-Loh

Reaction score
Me at AMK. Unable to receive HD8 using set-top box. Problem started from Sunday.
So I'm not the only one.
Ok now after a rescan today.

Last edited:

nyquist_ty

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. me thinking of getting a cheap antenna from amazon to try.. bundling it with other items for free shipping.. :D

Amazon.com: Homeworx HW110AN Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna: Electronics

anyone getting this?
I have the LG 55UB950T and it comes with DVB-T2 so need an antenna
Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range: Electronics

Interested in getting an indoor antenna from Amazon too.

Am I right to assume that the antenna is suitable if it covers UHF 470~862 MHz?

hwsinn

Reaction score
i also intending to get the homeworx antenna from amazon. anyone received and tried yet?

sgmem88

Reaction score
Can't find any announcement/mention in Starhub or MDA website on Mediacorps HD channels via DVB-C...

Anyone can find pls share.
TIA

sgmem88

Reaction score
the news is somewhere in this thread~ anyway, here's the link~ :s22:

StarHub TV Rolls Out More HD Content

Thanks!

It seems this news is targeting those with StarHub’s HD Interactive or HubStation HD set-top box...

I am looking news that mention TV with DVB-C tuner or 'TV with right digital tuner'....or non subscriber can access through HDB TV point on the wall...

Can help to point me :D

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Thanks!

It seems this news is targeting those with StarHub’s HD Interactive or HubStation HD set-top box...

I am looking news that mention TV with DVB-C tuner or 'TV with right digital tuner'....or non subscriber can access through HDB TV point on the wall...

Can help to point me :D

i didn't see any official statement that inform the public on FTA HD channels on DVB-C but since starhub's HD STB is using DVB-C, those users with such tuners will able to receive as long the channel is un-encrypted~

the starhub article said on 28 Aug, they would make 3 FTA HD channels (8, Suria, Vasan) available w/o additional cost and that was how we hv tested and confirmed we are able to receive the channels~ :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.