Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

luxerio

Reaction score
Short answer, no. I rate it worst than slumggol /longkang. For drivers, this can be the worst nightmare when u need to drive to any of the expressways, either you drive all the way to lentor, which obviously traffic jams all the way during weekdays or u go via woodlands avenue 12, which in most cases, you are making a u turn, driving to towards cte direction.

killing_my_dreams

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s nice if it’s near MRT. Time from Canberra to Bishan only 15 mins.

An equivalent flat in Bishan that is 15 mins from Bishan mrt cost double the price :)

And to add, the amenities near the Canberra flat is probably more than the Bishan flat.
you assuming that MRT never break down, or you no need take cab to those parts of town which are hard to access by public transport.

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. Why no?

1)It takes you 20mins to enter highway
2)not many varieties for suppers
3) not convenient if u don have a vechicle. Take grab to town can easily cost up to $20++. In short, take grab to anywhere is chor one

Last edited:

charsiewfan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Short answer, no. I rate it worst than slumggol /longkang. For drivers, this can be the worst nightmare when u need to drive to any of the expressways, either you drive all the way to lentor, which obviously traffic jams all the way during weekdays or u go via woodlands avenue 12, which in most cases, you are making a u turn, driving to towards cte direction.
This is true, waiting for the new north south corridor which is few years away

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Good .. have tenderfresh at kopi shop & $2.50 nasi lemak

Big canel like a river along the forest ..like Amazon forest .

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
me actually wanna say this in ur Yew Tee thread ytd but totally forgotten til' me saw this :s13:

my take is that it's a decent choice, not that ideal place for amenities, for now. still new & am sure there'll be future projects.

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this place is another cesspool like yishun.... stay there if you think you belong with your ppl

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.