DISCUSSION: SUSS PT 2022/01 Intake

Oddreyyyygoh

Reaction score
Just received via SMS to ask me check my email. My email still did not receive anything but when I login my application status via the website there show provisional offered
Just received via SMS to ask me check my email. My email still did not receive anything but when I login my application status via the website there show provisional offered

Ya same. Just received email for provisional offer for BLSCM as well.
Yoooo sameeee hehehehe

Slaeit

Reaction score
Waaaa nice. Still waiting for news on my side 🥲

April 2 - applied
July 28 - received email for interview
Aug 17 - interview

It’s a long waiting game but hoping for good news 🤞

Jon@than

Reaction score
Do you all need to take this: SDE101 Essential English Skills and English Proficiency Assessment?

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ommggg....provisional offer subject to passing this assessment ?
No. Provisional offer means you already secure a spot in SUSS.

Regardless whether you fail or pass the English module, you will still be a student of SUSS and they will not revoke your placement. If you fail the English assessement, subsequent attempts will be chargeable.

catinbread

Reaction score
Still waiting for my admission interview for BLSCM on 22 Sep :(
Does that mean I won't be in the 01/2022 intake?

DarkScorch

Reaction score
Anyone in BSBZ can pm me personally. I’ll add y’all to our intake group chat on telegram.

Kingnoking123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS): An Admission Notification has been emailed to you. Please check your email for details.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.