Dishonest used car dealer tempered my car mileage...

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun have mileage on the form. Only sign sales purchase agreement. PayNow me half of the price. Then next day handover car just do transfer and PayNow me balance. No handing over forms cos vehicle already transfered to the dealer.
hmm..long time ago, when i sold my car, the dealer had it. i even appended the time the car was handed over in case the car was driven out kena speeding or parking ticket after handing over.

anyway good you have the whatsapp record. if they can tweak the odo...you never know what they can say to the buyer.

if you want to save the buyer, just put on social media and get wanbao to report it.

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My family sold my late fil after he passed away. The car was bought in full cash n parked in carpark most of the times even he was healthy. He just bought for the seek of owning a car. Hardly drove and δΈθˆεΎ—ι©Ύ . 6 years less than 10k km!!!

Needmysleep

Reaction score
My family sold my late fil after he passed away. The car was bought in full cash n parked in carpark most of the times even he was healthy. He just bought for the seek of owning a car. Hardly drove and δΈθˆεΎ—ι©Ύ . 6 years less than 10k km!!!
was it serviced though? Don't run also bad.

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score

i have seek but cant find good english here

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha so will used car dealers be the 3rd most despised job after insurance and property agents?

Clearnfc

Banned
Reaction score
LoL, only kumgonng will believe in accident free and low mileage... Every used car sold out there will have been through some form of accident. It's only minor or major. There is no such thing as accident free b&b used car. There is also no such thing as low mileage used b&b car...

The only possible are those super expensive cars where owner kept them literally in showroom condition and hard drive it...

walterwu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How did you all managed to sell a dead man?

Mistranslated

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The car dealers themselves don't do but they hire a person to do it. Car tampering is very good biz. One of my ex army beng platoon mate did this job. He earn so much until change cars very frequently. Bmw m series, Maserati, etc

Mistranslated

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LoL, only kumgonng will believe in accident free and low mileage... Every used car sold out there will have been through some form of accident. It's only minor or major. There is no such thing as accident free b&b used car. There is also no such thing as low mileage used b&b car...

The only possible are those super expensive cars where owner kept them literally in showroom condition and hard drive it...
Not everyone drives car like play bumper cars like u
Safety driving conscious ppl are plenty

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already sold and transfer ownership. Anyway they paid quite a reasonable price for my car. But just worried if new owner dispute with them and they turn it around on me. But I do have the watsapps record of me and the dealer stating the physical condition and mileage of the car before heading down for viewing.
Got incl photo of the actual mileage on your odometer in the whatsapp conversation? Or just words only?

No pic, they might say you lied on the mileage.

tomsss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next time sell car to used dealer, put on social media your mileage big big, say bye bye say good memories blah blah blah and ask everyone to like and share.

you will be ridiculed, but at least the car dealer definitely can't tamper with the mileage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.