[DO NOT OFFER REFERRALS] Tiger Broker Singapore

dappermen

Reaction score
Dont!
Dont!
Never

never do something just for the free gift!

they constantly still hve offers ah!
But no businessmen are stooopid! Dont ever dream u can outbid them! No1 hands out free gift for free and alwys remind yourself- is there free lunch??

highsulphur

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont!
Dont!
Never

never do something just for the free gift!

they constantly still hve offers ah!
But no businessmen are stooopid! Dont ever dream u can outbid them! No1 hands out free gift for free and alwys remind yourself- is there free lunch??
I just collected my stock vouchers and cashed out. I had my free lunch already.

Pueh Kee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My gf referred me and i placed 12k in, i keyed her referral code during registration but she didn't seem to get any stock voucher or referral rewards, am i missing something out?

Additional info:
when she referred me, she did not fund her account yet and had also just signed up but already received her registration rewards

dappermen

Reaction score
My gf referred me and i placed 12k in, i keyed her referral code during registration but she didn't seem to get any stock voucher or referral rewards, am i missing something out?

Additional info:
when she referred me, she did not fund her account yet and had also just signed up but already received her registration rewards
nt all has the free lunch

TVaddict

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, any advice for this? Thanks.

I wanted to withdraw the balance USD amount in my account but the withdrawable amount is my balance less a few dollars. Can't withdraw the full amount.

I have settled all my trades last month and have not done any since.

dappermen

Reaction score
Guys, any advice for this? Thanks.

I wanted to withdraw the balance USD amount in my account but the withdrawable amount is my balance less a few dollars. Can't withdraw the full amount.

I have settled all my trades last month and have not done any since.
dont u need to 1st convert them bk to Sgd ?

Wdrwl very slow de!

TVaddict

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont u need to 1st convert them bk to Sgd ?

Wdrwl very slow de!
Dun need to convert. I am withdrawing to a multi currency account.

But the problem is I can't withdraw my full balance amount.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw my April statement. Total comissions + GST paid 20.4 USD. Didn't even felt like I made alot of trades :(. Maybe I should consider opening IBKR :(.

I notice the statment only shows comission + platform fee and GST. What about those simi SEC charges etc ar? Or its already included le :unsure: :unsure:

dappermen

Reaction score
Just saw my April statement. Total comissions + GST paid 20.4 USD. Didn't even felt like I made alot of trades :(. Maybe I should consider opening IBKR :(.

I notice the statment only shows comission + platform fee and GST. What about those simi SEC charges etc ar? Or its already included le :unsure: :unsure:
inclded

ihuazai2

Reaction score
i have 187.74 usd in the account, but can only do currency exchange in whole numbers, i.e. $187 usd convert to sgd, the $0.74 usd will be orphaned in the account. is this unavoidable?

torrent06

Reaction score
i have 187.74 usd in the account, but can only do currency exchange in whole numbers, i.e. $187 usd convert to sgd, the $0.74 usd will be orphaned in the account. is this unavoidable?
Can’t avoid. If you have a multi-currency account with DBS, you can withdraw the USD without any fee.

clashroll985

Reaction score
can i confirm, to fund my trade in US stock, i must first convert to USD then deposit to tiger broker or i can deposit SGD to trade?

Nuclear Boy

Master Member
Reaction score
can i confirm, to fund my trade in US stock, i must first convert to USD then deposit to tiger broker or i can deposit SGD to trade?
You can deposit SGD into your Tiger acc, then convert within to USD for trading.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any way to rearrange back my watch list arrangement ar. I click the sort by chg% then now my arrangement all messy again liao :(

nvm found out just click the sort another 2 times is revert to default. 🤭

JJughead

Reaction score
Hi! I am a complete noob to investing. Like, completely. Only have three stocks/bonds thingy that I applied through DBS ATM/Internet Banking.

Just signed up for the Tiger Broker and transferred SGD2000.

Now what do I do? Read something about Fund Mall. And saw @Perisher mentioning ETF stocks (funds?) somewhere.

Do I just buy an ETF thing? Where? How?

Will slowly read the stickied How to start Investing. Books, Sites. thread. But what should I do or buy immediately on the Tiger Broker platform, please?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.