Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to I write messages or respond to cheer someone when somebody is sad over something? I’m insensitive when it comes to emotional side of things.
Say 安慰话?

This kind of things is not a phone call or godly message can settle one. Need extra mile effort. Say if she is interested in you, buy some food and deliver over personally. Then jiak at void deck give listening ear. If you have car, ask her out for supper or 兜风.

Cannot be one dimension.

CyberTan

Master Member
Reaction score
Say 安慰话?

This kind of things is not a phone call or godly message can settle one. Need extra mile effort. Say if she is interested in you, buy some food and deliver over personally. Then jiak at void deck give listening ear. If you have car, ask her out for supper or 兜风.

Cannot be one dimension.
I pmed u Liao

feng1314

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harlow folks! Been a while! Besides ah boy wishing the whole Singapore get burned down, anything interesting? Quite monotonous in CMB thread.. :(

Stay safe, folks!

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try is got try chase all failed one . Even wanna start of as friend end up now I one Chinese female friend also dun have.

Dunno is my problem or other ppl problem. I watch videos by 楊天命, got one type no good in r/s. Hard to meet and meet liao tio snatch. I am one of this example .

That’s why till now those I liked before , put in effort end up cannot chase or kena steal. Then intro me one , like “lowered” my standard liddat until sibei jialat dinobu, no 三觀 kind.

I am not even buibui, just short nia , and I dun find any reasonable reason why I should lower myself just to find one.
I also not in a rush to be a husband or father lol
no one's problem. you need to cast your net wider. get more varieties and nationalities, then you will slowly know which type you will have more success.

on flip side also got ladies just cannot find any guys out there. same one.

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U cannot invest? U need noblemen with proven track record and willing to advise u what to buy to get rich dont listen to traditional bazi n ziwei advice because world is changing

单宫单星论 Doesn't really give a big picture. Also, what is 乱投资? :rolleyes:
空宮 sometimes can be very good, depends structure.

Well ..it has been quite accurate that I cannot anyhow invest..I have been losing big since young.. All my investment in my 20s were wiped out..either companies go bankrupt or got delisted..Even last year, I so unlucky to invest in a reit that go bankrupt.. My facial feature also foretell my last remaining years will be bad.. Everything seems to match with the ZW.

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well ..it has been quite accurate that I cannot anyhow invest..I have been losing big since young.. All my investment in my 20s were wiped out..either companies go bankrupt or got delisted..Even last year, I so unlucky to invest in a reit that go bankrupt.. My facial feature also foretell my last remaining years will be bad.. Everything seems to match with the ZW.
Ah then better not to invest in risky stuff and put in dividends or ETF, that's what I try to do now :unsure:

dannytan87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next year probably will be better ba........ (2021)辛年文昌化忌....... (2022)壬年天梁化禄......

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah then better not to invest in risky stuff and put in dividends or ETF, that's what I try to do now :unsure:
This is what I am doing now...I limit no investment to be more than 5% of my networth.. I also make sure that they are investment grade.. really scare of losing especially I am planning to retire.

revebek

Reaction score

hmm if established with testing that what you buy also chui.. then you go buy, I short.. we share returns.. ;)

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is what I am doing now...I limit no investment to be more than 5% of my networth.. I also make sure that they are investment grade.. really scare of losing especially I am planning to retire.
Do you use financial advisors or robo advisors? Not sure if you have considered this option, my dad tries the former and I am using the latter. I think it should be better if someone/ai can help do the investment for you

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you use financial advisors or robo advisors? Not sure if you have considered this option, my dad tries the former and I am using the latter. I think it should be better if someone/ai can help do the investment for you
Do it on my own...

dannytan87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in robo adviser....... particularly sfye equity 100 etf product......

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro u got mates around you in the fx brokerage scene? If have try to leverage

but of course check the friend bazi first and then his portfolio

Dogz

Reaction score
空劫在三合派确实是很可怕的星,最可怕是哪个宫被这两个星供破. ,如果再配合忌星参与,那个宫位就是你人生最大的问题。

Above is general. Some like 武破 属于花钱爽快的类型,再加煞可成为败家子。

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2024 i got 三合 木
亥卯未

combine spouse n career ijjit my time to huat is soon

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i huat i come back visit uncle tuv at 85 we go chin li eat the dry kway teow
Mushroom tofu

jieying_kk

Reaction score

sometimes i spent without thinking especially for my kid. my husband is the one that dont spent anything because dont want to think

revebek

Reaction score

空劫供破 is it 空劫 in 3f4z?

what about 空劫 kiap? like property palace left and right is 空劫

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.