Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

sunTze

Reaction score
Sun, 6th yao is considered bad but in a way based on yao text is still good

stand still means ur eventual interference will create an issue and u and wife will;
1)shift out
2) u opt to wash ur wife undies
Both options will make ur mother unhappy

(u need to address this part how to kill 2 birds with a stone; or how to pacify 2 tigers on the same mountain)

a mother loses her son to his wife thus creating a bitter feud

u win the battle but take heed that the war is far from over
Washing a woman’s underwear is probably not what I hoped for but tbh if it’s just once click of a washing machine button I don’t mind. Obviously I don’t want my love ones to be at war and hopefully after covid is over I can plan a relaxing overseas trip to calm every party down.

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mother Chart

Wife Chart

Ignore the 1st pillar as I don't want to post birth time publicly.
Based on the 60 甲子 method

ur mom has chart is at least a 2 tiered chart possible 3
Ur wife is 1 tier (lowest)

ur mother structure is rob wealth conqueror
Strong and at the same time enjoys being in the lime light

wife is a pure friend structure give the prosperity of her chart aka metal season xin is super strong this make friend structure extremely selfish

one mummy like power and glamour, prosperous also in tenacity

wife is pure selfish and manipulative also prosperous in power

thats y will clash is inevitable

CyberTan

Master Member
Reaction score
My dad likes documentaties
But I want girl who like watching documentaries leh! Usually these days are pretty standard, k drama, travel and food… some interested in sports. That’s all

CyberTan

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup... and end up will fight about it later.

Exact scenario....

Tell your mum yours and wife clothes ownself wash. Then you pack the clothes go outside washing shop to wash. Either the vending type or let people wash. Good to take a break from them also.
Just curious! Is it normal for a man to clean their wive’s soiled underwear. Isn’t it weird?

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Washing a woman’s underwear is probably not what I hoped for but tbh if it’s just once click of a washing machine button I don’t mind. Obviously I don’t want my love ones to be at war and hopefully after covid is over I can plan a relaxing overseas trip to calm every party down.
U sure u got wife not i farked my sec sch junior accidentally.

and got sperm on her underwear and i wanted to throw into machine to wash got farked by my mom up down left right

women underwear MUST handwash one dailou

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious! Is it normal for a man to clean their wive’s soiled underwear. Isn’t it weird?
of course not normal la... but i wont say it is uncommon. you won't hear the men or women say so themselves. such info are leaked out by their mothers.

Noobdriver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why ur wife cannot wash on her own? She is princess in her family is it? Everything The Maid do for her.

Even me as xiaodidi also know how to wash clothes and undergarments by hands. My parents go overseas I also wash my siblings one (one day one whole shot wash all) .

If next time my gf this kind, I cfm break up sia. Dunno how your children civic and moral education gonna end up like..

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

and got sperm on her underwear and i wanted to throw into machine to wash got farked by my mom up down left right

depends la... if got put panty liner then its fine. or invest in a sexpensive washing machine by LG. got seperate compartment to wash undies, socks, and even pet's stuff.

think iirc the washing machine costs $4k+

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why ur wife cannot wash on her own? She is princess in her family is it? Everything The Maid do for her.

Even me as xiaodidi also know how to wash clothes and undergarments by hands. My parents go overseas I also wash my siblings one (one day one whole shot wash all) .

If next time my gf this kind, I cfm break up sia. Dunno how your children civic and moral education gonna end up like..
大哥。。。many things is dont have clear picture until after marriage one. you will soon uncover.

sunTze

Reaction score
Based on the 60 甲子 method

ur mom has chart is at least a 2 tiered chart possible 3
Ur wife is 1 tier (lowest)

ur mother structure is rob wealth conqueror
Strong and at the same time enjoys being in the lime light

wife is a pure friend structure give the prosperity of her chart aka metal season xin is super strong this make friend structure extremely selfish

one mummy like power and glamour, prosperous also in tenacity

wife is pure selfish and manipulative also prosperous in power

thats y will clash is inevitable
I don’t agree with you though I think both my mum and my Wife are very nice people once you get to know them. It’s just that putting them under the same roof is very damaging and dangerous that’s why I am looking for a way out..

sunTze

Reaction score

Usually no ‘white spots’ on panties so not necessary to manual wash haha.

Noobdriver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大哥。。。many things is dont have clear picture until after marriage one. you will soon uncover.
I am not surprise if a lot of girls in sg like that. Want to be 女強人 but a lot of things dunno how do at home. There’s a reason why this statement is used 男主外女主內.

I have no idea why ppl my generation keep promoting feminism. It’s only create a disrupted form of upbringing environment in a family .

sunTze

Reaction score

Ya her maid literally do everything. But since I wanted to marry her I have to accept all her flaws. Can’t really force her to change and do housework/clean just for me.

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not surprise if a lot of girls in sg like that. Want to be 女強人 but a lot of things dunno how do at home. There’s a reason why this statement is used 男主外女主內.

I have no idea why ppl my generation keep promoting feminism. It’s only create a disrupted form of upbringing environment in a family .
to be fair men also many patterns. we can say there are occurrence but we cannot say all of them out there sure is this pattern.

such things too private to talk about openly and many people do think there is nothing wrong with it.

whatever it is, there are circumstances that is difficult to explain. only 当事人 knows himself/herself

Love.Ly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There’s ald 2 woman at home fighting for dominance, I don’t need more trouble. Next challenge is getting past family dinner..
Thank you for the csb. How about stories on the dad? What is Huang Shi nan doing now.. insurance ?

Last edited:

dannytan87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually no ‘white spots’ on panties so not necessary to manual wash haha.
even got white spots, throw inside washing machine also everything clean......... provided correct load and correct detergent and stuff....

Noobdriver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya her maid literally do everything. But since I wanted to marry her I have to accept all her flaws. Can’t really force her to change and do housework/clean just for me.
It’s not about u, is about family.
My aunts some of them also work , do house chores and cooking not very gd but at least can do basic. It’s all about the Individual, whether one willing to learn a not. You just keep protecting and shelter her to justify that is ok that she dk how do all these.

Doing housework and cultivating to offspring is a gd way of promoting harmony and tie in your future family .
What if one day ur children ask about cooking, house chores, sewing etc?

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The easy way out is hire a maid make wife n mother happy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.