Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really. I’m now bbfa Liao. That’s just my upper part. Wait till you see my tummy! (Thanks COVID-19!) 😞 in the part I’m motivated to get the merman lines. Now no longer
When u have sex with ur gf u will forget muscles

Xkxkxk

Reaction score
Ok she sounds too scary for me.. thanks anyway :) ah.. Will ask TUV sifu about what he thinks of my bazi once i hit the post count heh

Temperance

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We’ll see about that bah! So I’m losing my virginity for sure? 😂
Bazi qmdj and liu ren is a map

i tell u a story i heard from my liu ren 2nd teacher 彭心融

during the Song Dynasty where and when 大六壬神课 over shadowed qmdj and taiyi shen shu as the leading man luck manipulating skill
There was a constable han (iirc) he went to climb the local mountain to keep fit saw a small temple with a keeper (forgot name)
Sweeping floor then the keeper beo and beo le him and look at his palm after sweeping leaves and in han’s presence told him he going to die soon if his home sheep give birth to a 3 legged calf. Han listen liao arm chio call him siao lang

went home that night really his 家绵羊生三角羊

He got shocked cuz he duno is 3 leg or 3 horn so hurried uphill ask for help keeper say want to leave better leave this town and quit job

so next day he tell his boss the magistrate what happen and handed in 炒鱿鱼
His boss

and bought a dayung sampan ticket to another state his family left first
He took next one
Kek koh he board liao he remembered knn
Got treasure havent retrieve from well so told uncle sampanman he take next boay

then as he jumped on the kelong he quite fit but heavy and the kelong plank cui so break and caused a young couple the husband catapulted in to the middle of lake and died

this Han suay tio caught for man slaughter brought to his exboss office heng is he told the boss what happened so the xboss took pity on him and just fined him for all his treasure

story moral is u know ur life map u can change fate but more or less lessen impact is very good liao

revebek

Reaction score
If you search on Taobao you can find some version already selling. I am waiting for HK version to available then buy.

got this 永经堂 from popular, i think is the standard one sold in sg popular? 2021 though.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got this 永经堂 from popular, i think is the standard one sold in sg popular? 2021 though.

永經堂和廣經堂都是香港命理界泰斗蔡伯勵老先生的編制,都是可以買的。我一般買的是廣經堂。

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

during the Song Dynasty where and when 大六壬神课 over shadowed qmdj and taiyi shen shu as the leading man luck manipulating skill
There was a constable han (iirc) he went to climb the local mountain to keep fit saw a small temple with a keeper (forgot name)
Sweeping floor then the keeper beo and beo le him and look at his palm after sweeping leaves and in han’s presence told him he going to die soon if his home sheep give birth to a 3 legged calf. Han listen liao arm chio call him siao lang

He got shocked cuz he duno is 3 leg or 3 horn so hurried uphill ask for help keeper say want to leave better leave this town and quit job

His boss

He took next one
Got treasure havent retrieve from well so told uncle sampanman he take next boay

then as he jumped on the kelong he quite fit but heavy and the kelong plank cui so break and caused a young couple the husband catapulted in to the middle of lake and died

this Han suay tio caught for man slaughter brought to his exboss office heng is he told the boss what happened so the xboss took pity on him and just fined him for all his treasure

story moral is u know ur life map u can change fate but more or less lessen impact is very good liao

if everywhere lessen bad impact and increase good luck will be very good liao, right?

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

His boss

He took next one

There’s one famous Bazi Master that theufw sis engaged said the ability to find partner is down to fate. The article below is amazing. This type of girl who is independent and above all not sensitive. I might say something that hurts the girl, game over. That’s why lovely sis said i might meet the right girl at 33 instead

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ctrum-disorder-asd-asperger-syndrome-14957564

luohongxian

Master Member
Reaction score
There’s one famous Bazi Master that theufw sis engaged said the ability to find partner is down to fate. The article below is amazing. This type of girl who is independent and above all not sensitive. I might say something that hurts the girl, game over. That’s why lovely sis said i might meet the right girl at 33 instead

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ctrum-disorder-asd-asperger-syndrome-14957564
oya. iirc, that self claimed self-taught master is hidden in this thread also.

Last edited:

luohongxian

Master Member
Reaction score
"A reading with the 36-year-old Singaporean will cost you a four-figure sum, but even if you have the money, she might not see you.

Call her picky, but May can afford to be."

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"A reading with the 36-year-old Singaporean will cost you a four-figure sum, but even if you have the money, she might not see you.

May be she is in this thread.... Jskm...

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

from ice cream man seller to become fortune teller now !!!

luohongxian

Master Member
Reaction score
May be she is in this thread.... Jskm...
Last time in 2018 when she was 33 yr old, she already claimed that she got 18 years experiences, which mean she may start learning astrology when she was 15 years old.

You also can jsk like her provided you want or not. Anyway, I guess you more than 18 year experiences if you start learning from 15. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.