Do u all belive in bazi / zi wei dou shu? - Part 13

revebek

Reaction score
your understanding is spot on.

明堂的作用是穩氣的效果,把星氣穩住然後再進內堂。but many don’t know the logic just monkey see monkey do.
i see my opposite neighbour, they use plants to create a screen outside their main door. Like that also can create the 明堂? But then all around they put plants as well. It's like lift door open can see all the plants. Too much plants will be bad? But I think if still neatly maintained still look ok.

這個房子有一個右上角的缺角比較大,要看缺的是什麼卦位。你沒有方向指標看不出。

除此之外,其他的格局還算方正。但是客廳太過開放,要聚炁不容易,宅體難旺。

hmm. my layout is similar, open main door can see everything, living, dining. But also not logical to put partition. HDB too small 😅

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm. my layout is similar, open main door can see everything, living, dining. But also not logical to put partition. HDB too small 😅
I never put because i prefer living room to be spacious and airy too 😁

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see my opposite neighbour, they use plants to create a screen outside their main door. Like that also can create the 明堂? But then all around they put plants as well. It's like lift door open can see all the plants. Too much plants will be bad? But I think if still neatly maintained still look ok.

hmm. my layout is similar, open main door can see everything, living, dining. But also not logical to put partition. HDB too small 😅

As i said all monkey see monkey do, 要形成內明堂是有條件的,我們一般的公寓大樓房子都不可能做到。

Too much plant is bad for in house.

revebek

Reaction score
As i said all monkey see monkey do, 要形成內明堂是有條件的,我們一般的公寓大樓房子都不可能做到。

Too much plant is bad for in house.

how about plants outside of house? if neatly placed still ok? not neat like go back home need to cross a jungle lol.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about plants outside of house? if neatly placed still ok? not neat like go back home need to cross a jungle lol.

Outside of most HDB or apartments units are ok but not excessive. Especially if the place you put the plants is not exposed to sunlight.

一般我會建議把兩盆植物放在大門口的左右兩側。有擋煞引氣的效果。

Dogz

Master Member
Reaction score
Outside of most HDB or apartments units are ok but not excessive. Especially if the place you put the plants is not exposed to sunlight.

I thot plants must expose to sunlight then healthy :s11:
If i put plants will choose area with sunlight :geek:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thot plants must expose to sunlight then healthy :s11:
If i put plants will choose area with sunlight :geek:

Not necessarily, some plants are in house室内,those are ok, once a while put it under sunlight. But try to avoid having more than three plants inside the house.

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me waiting for my 20yrs 财官 luck period. Now dont feel like doing anything. :frown:

HomeDaddy

Suspended
Reaction score
my starting celery $500 only. in my era it's not a joke. it's a reality. :(
大哥,I started off $900+ in 1999!

Actually back then, I would say cost of living is higher than now. My current utility bill, mobile phone, internet are lower than in 1999.. (inflation had not caught up)

Last time buy music cd, vcd, comics etc, all need to pay.. now mostly free.

Plus points are big ticket items such as housing and car were cheap.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大哥,I started off $900+ in 1999!

Actually back then, I would say cost of living is higher than now. My current utility bill, mobile phone, internet are lower than in 1999.. (inflation had not caught up)

Last time buy music cd, vcd, comics etc, all need to pay.. now mostly free.

Plus points are big ticket items such as housing and car were cheap.

you are quite right, cost of living never go up really high for daily expenses items, it is the people expectations have gone high to drive up the living cost.

revebek

Reaction score

hmm let me think if can shift to put 2 pots of plants beside door. Any type of species of plants that cannot put?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.