Do you feel Singaporeans are not hungry enough?

khratit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not hungry?

Dunch worri

Food shortages coming soon

We will all be hungry, sinkie, ft, elite

Enola88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now I was waiting for a cab then an FT (his race cannot be named :o), stole my cab.

Ok not really but they were standing at the wrong side of the queue then I sort of joined in the right queue.

Then he jumped in, I kind of dont want to argue so let him jump queue.......... is this because we are not hungry enough thats why everything kena stolen by FT?
u dont have the iron in uā€¦.
Not hungry enough ppl eat u liao

CookieStarfish

Reaction score
Just now I was waiting for a cab then an FT (his race cannot be named :o), stole my cab.

Ok not really but they were standing at the wrong side of the queue then I sort of joined in the right queue.

Then he jumped in, I kind of dont want to argue so let him jump queue.......... is this because we are not hungry enough thats why everything kena stolen by FT?

we dont behave like 3rd world trashes.

Sinkie only hungry when it comes to pwning another sinkie

This is so hungry !! šŸ¤£

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score

why you so humji never approach ??

AnxiousJLB

Reaction score
TS maybe you just paiseh dont want to argue over small thing

but don't start to believe this 'sinkies not hungry' smokescreen narrative

i see many sinkies who are hungry and have drive

min0ri

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should train up in MMA or boxing to show those FTs who is boss when TS confront them next time (if there is a next time).

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see the thread on maids n fw q for room. So I think I not hungry enough to do that.

mewmew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try to imagine the taxi as chiur waifu, ts will get better

KusitoriBuro

Banned
Reaction score

thats because u too humji

once i called taxi outside orchard tower, got a ceca hugging a cheekon waiting for taxi. my booking came so i got on taxi, the ceca made noise i jitao flared up and fk him and ask him go back india. even taxi uncle asked me to calm down.

Banned
Reaction score
why you so humji never approach ??
Coz actually he did arrive first by maybe 1 second but queue wrongly. So technically he is not at fault bah. Me is second in queue. He walked over (he was queuing a few steps away on the left).

The correct queue should be on the right... We arrived right about the same time, but i came from right side he came from left side still got to walk a few steps towards me

By right he should be second but he and his wife queued wrongly

In this case he is not rly wrong so i nv outright kan him, which i will usually do.. but wonder is it because i not hungry enough?

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Coz actually he did arrive first by maybe 1 second but queue wrongly. So technically he is not at fault bah. Me is second in queue. He walked over (he was queuing a few steps away on the left) By right he should be second but he and his wife queued wrongly

must learn from @KusitoriBuro

RedOrion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
28-Weeks-Later-Drinking-Game.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.