Do you think that sinkie men is hen-packed?

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
was recently at a supermarket. This guy in front of me saw me got chips and also went to get a bag.

On the way back to the cashier , he suddenly stopped in his tracks and look up at the women accompanying him.

and no that guy was not a 3yo kid both look liked late 30s?

This means what ah? :unsure:

AhPoon

Reaction score
Sounds like JLB.. then later mother don’t let him buy, he go home cry

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
Sinkie men are henpecked but they allowed it to happen by not putting their foot down

Charactor

Master Member
Reaction score
was recently at a supermarket. This guy in front of me saw me got chips and also went to get a bag.

On the way back to the cashier , he suddenly stopped in his tracks and look up at the women accompanying him.

and no that guy was not a 3yo kid both look liked late 30s?

This means what ah? :unsure:
Indeed. Pls include me as one of the beh kans beta males...

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
Its i need to seek permission to go out and buy chips. 😂
I know some.Even more OP. Entire salary give to wife. he daily get allowance like his mummy used to give him when he was in primary school.

can’t even go out to drink or have fun with colleagues/friends (don’t say cheat)

larvae

Master Member
Reaction score
u nv learn from ip man movie 1 meh. its respect, not hen-peck

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
u nv learn from ip man movie 1 meh. its respect, not hen-peck
What respect? Your wife fasting so can’t eat chips, so must respect her, so you also cannot eat chips? :unsure:

it’s a bag of chips we are talking here for Fish sake

BHills

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whenever I watch Premier League on TV and this commercial comes up, it always gives me the impression that the man in the commercial is henpecked and it gives a good representation of many Singaporean family men.

Look at how "frightened" he was when his wife lectured him while he was washing his hair.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw b4 guys work in female majority environment they carry themselves like chicks i'm embarrassed for them haha

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think he is qualified to explain the Women's Charter law

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.