Does anyone actually buy portable air pump for car?

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For people to waste money. People complain no money but got money to buy useless gadgets. They are poor because spending is so convenient and they have weak wills.

Xeniel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just like the monitor lightbar, suddnenly everyone thinks they need one.

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For people to waste money. People complain no money but got money to buy useless gadgets. They are poor because spending is so convenient and they have weak wills.
this.... on paper sound useful to hv... bt everywhere gt petrol station leh..

some ppl buy liao say the air pump v slow.... lmaooo... kum lan....

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a portable electric pump in all my cars. It's indispensable.
If you come back to your car and see a flat tyre because you ran over a nail and didn't know, you can pump up the tyre, and drive to the tyre shop to get it patched. Without the pump, you will need to put on the spare tyre which most people don't know how to do.

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve been driving for more than 20yrs… almost on a daily basis… I only encountered flat tyre twice… only the first time need to change to spare tyre and drive to the nearest tyre shop to patch for $3-5… the 2nd time is with run flat tyre… just continue to drive and patch it for $5…

if I buy a pump especially to deal with flat tyre… I think the pump will either spoil first or get misplaced before I even have a chance to use it…

this is more for overseas when u are unable to find a petrol kiosk or tyre shop within the next 10-20km…

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a portable electric pump in all my cars. It's indispensable.
If you come back to your car and see a flat tyre because you ran over a nail and didn't know, you can pump up the tyre, and drive to the tyre shop to get it patched. Without the pump, you will need to put on the spare tyre which most people don't know how to do.

Wouldn't the air escape immediately?
Since it is a flat, there is a hole somewhere?

brushless

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got two air compressors at home

one big one one portable one

I got many wheels to pump at home so worth it

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the car stuck a nail and there is no gas station around, you are screwed without an air pump. Yeah, the car can drive until flat but damage the wheel rim then you can pay more.

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to buy air pump bro like u said every patrol station got free air pump.

and trust me even u buy the air pump u won’t be using it maybe once in a life time.

but what u need is the pump gauge very few months u can use it to check your tire.
Some care they can even tell u which tyres need to pump air.

hope this help bro

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.