Does Condo function room allow to host funeral wake?

SG SUPERMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls let me know which condo allow the hosting of funeral. I really would like to stay there cause the residents tolerant level must be very high to allow such thing happens inside the premise
haha true, i heard condo owners are very petty compared to hdb owners... maybe they think they paid alot for their home it gave them a certain entitlement compared to hdb owners.

hatredhollow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha true, i heard condo owners are very petty compared to hdb owners... maybe they think they paid alot for their home it gave them a certain entitlement compared to hdb owners.
Ya u diy drill ur stuff onto the wall
The drilling is little abit only

The neighbour call security come up and remind u not to make noise

lion21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
. ALL MCSTs will not allow such thing to be done . u tell me which MCST will allow.

all sure kpkb. u think HDB meh?

i used to work as MA.
MCST can only act in accordance with the bye laws and what they are empowered with under the BMSM. You MA you dunno ah? If MCST act outside their scope of powers it is ULTRA VIRES UNDERSTAND?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
MCST can only act in accordance with the bye laws and what they are empowered with under the BMSM. You MA you dunno ah? If MCST act outside their scope of powers it is ULTRA VIRES UNDERSTAND?
still. u find me which condo will allow wake in function room? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but birthday party and baby shower also have to register at guardhouse mah, they still held at the function room no problem. those parties if noisy also might affect the neighbours?

maybe can set a rule to quiet after 10pm like those HDB void deck cannot too noisy after certain time as well. If not police might be activated.

Funeral parlour will be have to pay alot more right compare to function room? haha but condo owners are rich i guess.
Happy occasion and sad event are diff.

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya... only those close to us wun mind. But we hv to spare a thought for others as well. Anyway, condo mgt dun allow, say so much oso no use.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
all the while Condo nv hold funeral

ersatz

Reaction score
Depends on the by laws or house rules
For example, these do not allow:
Ferraria Park
Dover Parkview
Mi Casa
The Sovereign
Paterson Suites

hatredhollow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on the by laws or house rules
For example, these do not allow:
Ferraria Park
Dover Parkview
Mi Casa
The Sovereign
Paterson Suites
I really want to know which condo allows funeral in the clubhse/function room

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.