Dr Leong Hoe Nam: Dining in may have to be put on hold unless all residents go through testing once every few days

Noworktodo

Master Member
Reaction score
SDA should go to the parks and the exercise areas..everyone without masks..unlinked cases probably due to ppl don't scan safeentry or bring tracetogether when doing exercise

jonjon88

Reaction score
Fug this gahmen mouthpiece.

Seems like any idiot can be an expert if they parrot what gahmen says.
Just like those students who were interviewed after jabbed saying they felt great doing some great for the society?

ocs_woodlands

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are at 0.05% because we protected our vulnerable groups and our healthcare system was not overwhelmed.

Italy suffered badly last year when the virus swept through the poorer region with more elderly.
perhaps it will be useful to ask a simple question....

As a nation, we have done a lot to prevent covid spreading.

My hypothetical or perhaps philosophical question is - is there anything we absolutely will NOT do even if covid spreads wildly to every single person? I am asking whether there is rubicon line about all that we have or are willing to do to stem covid?

I am asking where do we as a country decide to stop?

Nicholas92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unless someone can invent a covid tester like temperator scanner... one beep and you have the results

else very hard

waterlucky

Master Member
Reaction score
LoL..... The more I see the more i feel that we are living on "The Day After Tomorrow"

p34439_p_v10_au.jpg

Weaboo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pap put test balloon liao

xeonboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy should scan and post his certificates online so we can verify.

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Death is 100% fatal. Do we live life afraid of death every moment? Folks gotta get real...

Do we avoid every potential source of death?
do not walk on foot paths - the bikes/scoots and even a careening car can hit one. Do not sleep under a ceiling fan - it can become loose and drop off and cause death to people sleeping below it. do not eat fishball cause can choke to death...
Yes we hv to accept we can die.

this is the main problem now.

How can we convince Singaporeans they may die at any time with or without covid…

MiniAce

Reaction score
He want to contribute his salary to support FnB establishment bo? Talk cock sing song nia this sexpert.

fallen1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is
Even if the outbreak at hawker centres died down
It will still be suspectible to future outbreaks
Does that mean we have to lockdown unlockdown again and again?

Assault

Reaction score
other countries are already opening up to pre-covid status, here we are going backwards...

hachi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this variant can kill talents covered in shat and pee, we really stand no chance against it. Even our kiasi and kiasu attitude doesn't help to combat it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.