Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Ah Dong

Reaction score
Has anyone taken the Aquarius from Taipei to Naha, Okinawa? Considering to book a 3N cruise with pp in Dec or Jan.Is Naha a nice destination? Is it worth flying over to Taipei for the cruise?

bojangle

Reaction score
just came back from Kenny B concert trip. The singtel roaming sucks big time, for the paid wifi onboard, is it good?
saw some ppl got no problem even in Zodiac theatre surfing the net, but dunno which roaming/wifi they use.

Winterdews

Reaction score
just came back from Kenny B concert trip. The singtel roaming sucks big time, for the paid wifi onboard, is it good?
saw some ppl got no problem even in Zodiac theatre surfing the net, but dunno which roaming/wifi they use.

You using singtel roaming when you are tendering off batam?

I only use roam when i docked. If not buy their wifi package cause once inside ship whatever phone you use is also hard to receive loh.

All suites guest will have free wifi. Also their wifi is normal for some light surfing and messaging.

Winterdews

Reaction score
For fellow GD cruisers

I think from Jan there is PP promo balcony as low as 1000pp. Feb 2500pp etc..

Some 3N cruise going for 1500pp too like 19Jan

Get it while is hot.

Last edited:

Ah Dong

Reaction score
For fellow GD cruisers

Get it while is hot.
Thank u so much for your info. I just booked 19/1 1500pp, balcony

lilycll

Reaction score

The mobile signal is very weak or not available when inside the ship. You can try from the open areas or from your balcony cabin wit8h the balcony door opened. It depends also which facing your balcony is and you could roam to Malaysia or Indonesia telcos. So be careful if you only subscribed to single country roaming.

Those using in zodiac should be using ship wifi.

lilycll

Reaction score
For fellow GD cruisers

Get it while is hot.

Yes saw many dates in January 2020 on promotion rates. Not sure if is because of the 11.11 promo. Those special dates like CNY still super peak rate.

Winterdews

Reaction score
The mobile signal is very weak or not available when inside the ship. You can try from the open areas or from your balcony cabin wit8h the balcony door opened. It depends also which facing your balcony is and you could roam to Malaysia or Indonesia telcos. So be careful if you only subscribed to single country roaming.

Those using in zodiac should be using ship wifi.

Even you receive signal is it a 4G signal. Normal signal no use. Waste time one loh unless you are docking.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Yes saw many dates in January 2020 on promotion rates. Not sure if is because of the 11.11 promo. Those special dates like CNY still super peak rate.

feb mar also have promo. Faster chope before is gone. Duno how long it will last or change.

lilycll

Reaction score
feb mar also have promo. Faster chope before is gone. Duno how long it will last or change.

Dream Cruises website also have the 11.11 promotion ongoing not limited to member.

Price for 4D/3N Balcony about $399/pax or $798 for 2paxs plus $174 Port Charges + Gratuties 3N @ $21/pax/night.

lilycll

Reaction score
anyone on the 24nov voyage? and also for phuket is it confirmed anchor at patong beach?

tia!

GD already started to anchor outside Patong Beach since end Oct cruise and will do same for cruises calling until next end March or April.

datolim

Reaction score
Dream Cruises website also have the 11.11 promotion ongoing not limited to member.

Price for 4D/3N Balcony about $399/pax or $798 for 2paxs plus $174 Port Charges + Gratuties 3N @ $21/pax/night.

Man, you are fast.
Check their website 3 hours ago and this 11.11 sale was not there.
Only for selected dates. I assume they are the same dates as for members.

lilycll

Reaction score
Man, you are fast.
Check their website 3 hours ago and this 11.11 sale was not there.
Only for selected dates. I assume they are the same dates as for members.

Did you go to the wrong website? =:p

Just checked and after you specified Jan 2020 sailing from Singapore, you will be able to see the 11.11 GD Sale banner.

I believe the dates are mainly for those Low seasons.

What date are you looking at? The 29-Mar sailing costs $598.50 for 1 pax before taxes.

Last edited:

datolim

Reaction score
Did you go to the wrong website? =:p

Just checked and after you specified Jan 2020 sailing from Singapore, you will be able to see the 11.11 GD Sale banner.

I believe the dates are mainly for those Low seasons.

What date are you looking at? The 29-Mar sailing costs $598.50 for 1 pax before taxes.

Same website https://www.dreamcruiseline.com/en-sg/cruise-offers/
You must have punch in the sailing in Jan on the main page.
Yes 29 Mar is $598.50 for one.
Unfortunately I book 3N Phuket a few days ago inside using all my PP.
Not sure of going.
Who know about this 11.11 sales or any other sales coming up.
Do you have inside info, friend. Good friend to have like that

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.