Interested to try Dream.
A few qns,
1) Smoking allow? seem so accord to review? What about smoking at cabin balcony?
2) I thought the staff to passengers And passengers to area ratio is the lowest in Asia? Still need to queue in most activities? It's not efficient?
3) What's other must try facilities or interesring events beside production shows?
4) I heard no takeaway of food. It's true? Can I just take food back to my room if I prefer not to site in dinning room?
5) What kind of drinks is available for free?
6) Casino cover the entire deck?
Smoking allow in a lot of place including room balcony and casino and all outdoor area
My butler told me many staff transfer to new world dream, so at my point of sailing is under staff, and Q is because they scan card very slow and it is a lot of ppl
Zip line, rock climbing and water slides, prepare to Q thou lol. They have Zumba on pool deck more like line dance but fun la, firework was cancelled on my trip but is suppose to be highlight for 5N cruise
Cannot takeaway even for suite guest, maybe u can try but if u return need to Q again and pay $15 for 2nd time dining
Similar to royal Caribbean, no soft drink unless pay, got free ice cream in buffet restaurant thou
Casino cover err 2 to 3 decks, midship, a lot Uncle auntie gambling Sia and a lot of slot machines, quite fun got gambling mood and got 360 bar ppl singing live very happening