Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
the thread so quiet lately.... :D
means all well i guess hahahaha.....

Some reminder/info.. The mid year 50% PP promo is book by 31May.

Members redemption / free cabins is still pretty much full till end of June.

Public bookings still available for some dates in May/June probably due to some cancellations.

Next Japan wonders theme will start from 28May.

Please take note of using your old PPs which may expire on 30June.
My next 3 trips will be on 02Jul/25Jul & 08Aug.:s12:

Davo23

Reaction score

Public bookings still available for some dates in May/June probably due to some cancellations.

50% PP promo? Able to book for Sep for this promo?

korea4ever

Reaction score
hi folks ,
to entitle for the free cabin is it rwas system random choose one ? or need to reach certain tier points or plus point then to get free cabin ? as i check with rwas they say that to entitle for free cabin they told me it's their computer or their system to random choose so even i have 300 plus point and 0.56 tier point like that lesser chance to get free cabin ? or what and they ask me to next month to check if i am entitle for a free cabin or not cause rwas told me that even for classic members silver member also entitled for a free cabin as well

Winterdews

Reaction score
hi folks ,
to entitle for the free cabin is it rwas system random choose one ? or need to reach certain tier points or plus point then to get free cabin ? as i check with rwas they say that to entitle for free cabin they told me it's their computer or their system to random choose so even i have 300 plus point and 0.56 tier point like that lesser chance to get free cabin ? or what and they ask me to next month to check if i am entitle for a free cabin or not cause rwas told me that even for classic members silver member also entitled for a free cabin as well
if u got 10TP per cruise they will offer a free cabin for next cruise. Best is get 16TP per cruise. TPs determine if you are valued customer.

If PP redemption you need at least 5000PP.

It doesnt matter classic /silver /gold. As long you can clock the required TP you get it.

With public promos rates sometimes so cheap.. It really not alot of diff. Just have to gauge yourself and not get free cabin for the sake of getting it and in the end what u spend can get u suite cabin lol.

korea4ever

Reaction score
if u got 10TP per cruise they will offer a free cabin for next cruise. Best is get 16TP per cruise. TPs determine if you are valued customer.

If PP redemption you need at least 5000PP.

It doesnt matter classic /silver /gold. As long you can clock the required TP you get it.

With public promos rates sometimes so cheap.. It really not alot of diff. Just have to gauge yourself and not get free cabin for the sake of getting it and in the end what u spend can get u suite cabin

why rwas staff tell me it's based on system generated ? and rwas staff tell me it's is not based on how many pp point we get it how many tier points we get it really depending on the system generated

Winterdews

Reaction score
Yes they are not wrong too.

If you are entitles their system will tell you if u can get free cabin based on your gaming records.

Like i said. MIn is 10TP or 16TP and above...

But 1TP not possible.. Maybe 5TP or more if they desperate they might offer during low period.

Sometimes super desperate they will sms members to give free cabins too.

bigherosg

Reaction score
50% PP promo Travel period is from 01June to 31Aug.

Last date to book is 31May and you can only do it online thru rwas.c

their system is quite fast, i receive sms of free cabin once i disembark. Dun really know use of pts, use it all to waive my gratuties

korea4ever

Reaction score
their system is quite fast, i receive sms of free cabin once i disembark. Dun really know use of pts, use it all to waive my gratuties
wah so good that mean i have to gamble a lot lor in order for me to entitle for a free cabin ? and also my tp point is only 0.56 tp is like less then 1 tp jackpot very hard to get 1tp point but rather plus point is the easiest to get though like my current plus point got 300 plus point that day when i go up on the cruise a auntie sit beside me at the jackpot she told everyone that she every time also got free cabin and she is only classic member only i was shocked and how come she get free cabin every time !!! so jealous of you !!!! bigherosg that means you also gamble very big lor thats is why u get free cabin

Last edited:

korea4ever

Reaction score
Yes they are not wrong too.

If you are entitles their system will tell you if u can get free cabin based on your gaming records.

Like i said. MIn is 10TP or 16TP and above...

But 1TP not possible.. Maybe 5TP or more if they desperate they might offer during low period.

Sometimes super desperate they will sms members to give free cabins too.

like that winterdews i have to gamble a lot to get free cabin !!!! wah piang

bigherosg

Reaction score
I am nt sure how much you hv to gamble to get free cabin. I dun gamble big, spent abt 2k. Manage to get 39tp n abt 7k pts

bigherosg

Reaction score
But jus like winterdews say, if u gamble for the free rm, u will spend more than wat the rm cost

korea4ever

Reaction score
I am nt sure how much you hv to gamble to get free cabin. I dun gamble big, spent abt 2k. Manage to get 39tp n abt 7k pts
i gamble about 1k and but the machine always eat my money lol and gotten only 300tp and 0.56 tier points lol

Kiasupoh

Reaction score

Holiness cannot accept palace booking with points.

CherryBee

Reaction score

Winterdews

Reaction score

“All attractions that received prior approval to operate at 50 per cent of their operating capacity will have to reduce this to 25 per cent.”

Will we be affected :eek:
good question lol...

cruise no impact still sailing as STB never announce anything.

But my question will be the dining will be 2 person to a table onboard? then what about the table games.

Maybe those going from sun sailings will post info on this.

CherryBee

Reaction score
“Likewise, we will reduce the capacity limits across the board for shopping malls, showrooms and attractions, as well as cruises, museums, public libraries, all of these capacity limits will be scaled back,” he added”
From CNA

Yeah im supposed to sail on Sunday haha. We called up MTI, they said it’s solely up to the cruise operator to decide on how to allocate this 25% capacity.
Haha ya most likely 2 per table only. Ok for couples but for families will be hard

WestGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No dining in leh.
The same rules should apply on board.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.