Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Not really…I have went 5 times…never follow the timing…
You might be lucky 5 times. There is once I go around 4pm, the queue is damn long so they check your swab time. There are 2 queues, one for those following time, and another is either come early or late. The queue that follows time keep moving while the other one move super slowly. So do it at your own risks.

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Those who went during P2HA, can I still purchase alcoholic drinks from bars to bring to my cabin for consumption?

andy1982

Reaction score
During HA still serve foods and drinks?
oh right. i when the time wasn't HA. so they gave box snacks.
Those who went during P2HA, can I still purchase alcoholic drinks from bars to bring to my cabin for consumption?
u can consume in your room, check at bar 360, they have some decent packages, was quite interested in the gin package if i didnt already have a drinks plan.

angelinatyt

Reaction score
For palace guests, they give a proper dining table in the room to eat your meals.

Anyone know if there is still freeflow drinks package?
they give three options for u to choose, i’ve posted about it earlier u can try finding page 360-365 but other than that, u can still go to the palace bar counter to request for drinks to be sent to your room between 5-7pm daily. However, only can have beer, wine and hard liquor. Sadly cocktails are chargeable. Non alcoholic drinks available whole day. Milo, juices soya milk etc. My experience is different butler says different things. My butler insisted there was no Asahi (my aunt got it she was also in palace).

whitezgaming

Reaction score
For palace guests, they give a proper dining table in the room to eat your meals.

they give three options for u to choose, i’ve posted about it earlier u can try finding page 360-365 but other than that, u can still go to the palace bar counter to request for drinks to be sent to your room between 5-7pm daily. However, only can have beer, wine and hard liquor. Sadly cocktails are chargeable. Non alcoholic drinks available whole day. Milo, juices soya milk etc. My experience is different butler says different things. My butler insisted there was no Asahi (my aunt got it she was also in palace).
Thanks for the reply!

Do you happen to have the price on the packages?
I can't find those packages details online :(

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Those sailing during P2HA, any idea how many passengers boarding these days? Besides the fact that it’s capacity is capped at 850 for every sailing.

Last edited:

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
For palace guests, something to add on from me.

Ask for ice cream instead of the boring old tiramisu. Ice cream is really good! Better than the 6 floor one (paid) which is way too sweet.
Yeah the tiramisu not nice at all, too much cream. Ice cream not bad. The chocolate fondant dessert is the nicest.

andy1982

Reaction score
Yeah the tiramisu not nice at all, too much cream. Ice cream not bad. The chocolate fondant dessert is the nicest.

I haven't found a dessert i really enjoyed on dream cruise.

the best for me is the Palace High Tea. hopefully, they will serve that in-room during HA2. i think i enjoyed that the most.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.