Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
thanks:) i tried it on the second day like u suggested. Haha. Just keep eating 🤣
Haha.. yeah eating is the main thing. Palace restaurant also serve nice lunch/dinner. The menu are different every day so need to check first.

Now need to diet first for the next 1 month before my next trip next month, lol.

Shizuka9

Reaction score
I reached at 12.45pm. Guess everyone turns up early to try board earlier. They didnt even check my covid test time. But my butler said it is a full capacity cruise.
Guess I will have to go around noon this Sun then 😅 Feels like palace is full capacity nowadays.

darcbleu

Reaction score
guys, i had booked my cruise for a balcony deluxe stateroom next month. can confirm that i will be able to upgrade to the palace suite after i boarded? and is the price still $552 for 2 pax before taxes?

i emailed to dream cruise directly and their upgrade price for 2 pax is double of $552.

thanks.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
guys, i had booked my cruise for a balcony deluxe stateroom next month. can confirm that i will be able to upgrade to the palace suite after i boarded? and is the price still $552 for 2 pax before taxes?

i emailed to dream cruise directly and their upgrade price for 2 pax is double of $552.

thanks.
Just give a call on the hotline? Email and asking here will further prolong the upgrade..

darcbleu

Reaction score
Just give a call on the hotline? Email and asking here will further prolong the upgrade..
yes, i had emailed them and they provided me the price is double of $552 and this is excluding my initial payment.

so i need to know whether still able to upgrade at the reception after boarding.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
yes, i had emailed them and they provided me the price is double of $552 and this is excluding my initial payment.

so i need to know whether still able to upgrade at the reception after boarding.
Call them, it’s the most efficient.

bigherosg

Reaction score
If u wait till board then upgrade, u wont get priority for yr ART n checkin. Tdy i reach at 1.15pm but already long queue. Even with priority still took me more than 1hr

bigherosg

Reaction score
Waiting time for my ART result was longer than usual. Also waiting for checkin. Palace checkin by staff was slow. Normally abt 10 mins but tdy much longer. Much bigger Palace crowd all waiting in Main hall instead of the lounge.

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

your upgrade at the reception depends on availability of rooms. sometimes only the bigger Palace Suites like Palace Deluxe are left so will be more expensive

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
may i seek advice from gurus here.

is there a $100 for $120 f&b credits for purchase onboard?
and if i can use the $120 to buy the classic drink package ($138) and top up the difference.

seems cheaper to go this way than the 10% discount on prebook drinks package for dreamelite members.

$100+$18 vs $124

Shizuka9

Reaction score
may i seek advice from gurus here.

is there a $100 for $120 f&b credits for purchase onboard?
and if i can use the $120 to buy the classic drink package ($138) and top up the difference.

seems cheaper to go this way than the 10% discount on prebook drinks package for dreamelite members.

$100+$18 vs $124
Yes. Available F&B credit packages:
  • Pay S$50 get S$55 credit (9% off)
  • Pay S$100 get S$120 credit (17% off)
  • Pay S$150 get S$180 credit (17% off)
  • Pay S$200 get S$250 credit (20% off)
I have used credits to pay for the drink bundles before. Think should be able to use for drink packages as well.

playplay

Reaction score
If u wait till board then upgrade, u wont get priority for yr ART n checkin. Tdy i reach at 1.15pm but already long queue. Even with priority still took me more than 1hr
Complimentary room from RWAS can upgrade to palace suite directly through phone? or need to go level 6 reception for upgrade?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.