Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Lolalola123

Reaction score
i just called the booking hotline about my booking, and they told me Palace only left 3 rooms. wow, i immediately opt for the top up now. else, on board sure no more upgrading option.
Can I know how much did you pay for the top up? Is it for 3N? Thanks!

polarbearz

Reaction score
Wanted to ask some of the more seasoned seniors here - RWAS host not assigning anyone via WhatsApp anymore? My previous host left the company liao, till now still no replacement. I'm booked through to Nov 2022 (about 2-3 weekends/month every month) so not so worried till then, but quite annoying having to call them weekly to see got comp cabin anot.

P.S. Not big fish, roughly 20-30 TP per trip

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Wanted to ask some of the more seasoned seniors here - RWAS host not assigning anyone via WhatsApp anymore? My previous host left the company liao, till now still no replacement. I'm booked through to Nov 2022 (about 2-3 weekends/month every month) so not so worried till then, but quite annoying having to call them weekly to see got comp cabin anot.

P.S. Not big fish, roughly 20-30 TP per trip
Try calling rwas and ask for it. Your previous host never pass any contact? Hmm

korea4ever

Reaction score
alamak i want to check my points cannot check online and their hotline called so many times nobody answer alamak

Lolalola123

Reaction score
mine is 3d2n. for you if yours is 3n, better to call them for the amount.
Thanks for responding! Have called them & left with 3 palace so decided to upgrade. Do you know if they are still providing high tea for palace guest? The lady told me no more

darcbleu

Reaction score
Thanks for responding! Have called them & left with 3 palace so decided to upgrade. Do you know if they are still providing high tea for palace guest? The lady told me no more
if you are referring to happy hour, then it should still have, it is stated on the cruise ticket

chriskoh85

Reaction score
Seems like palace full for every cruise now. My butler for my cruise 2 weeks ago told me he was attending to 11 suites in total. His service was still excellent though and very attentive and proactive. So I tipped him.

To beat the crowd, I would have breakfast at 8am and go to the lounge about 5 mins before afternoon tea and happy hour start. No problem getting table. Service is always quite slow though.
wow.. seems like even with Palace you have to expect to Q now.. thanks for the crowding beating tips!

anyone who went recently with Palace experienced crowd issues? going on soon.. just wondering how are crowds like for Palace facilities on recent cruises... and any more tips on beating the crowd :)

lizzas

Reaction score
i am stuck on deck 15 for palace.
any advise how noisy it will be

polarbearz

Reaction score
wow.. seems like even with Palace you have to expect to Q now.. thanks for the crowding beating tips!

anyone who went recently with Palace experienced crowd issues? going on soon.. just wondering how are crowds like for Palace facilities on recent cruises... and any more tips on beating the crowd :)
Facilities-wise is fine, just that dining areas might be crowded around mealtimes + happy hour + high tea!

Some areas I prefer the regular areas (regular gym > palace gym), hot tubs at the Zouk @ sea area is more fun when movies are screening.

Winterdews

Reaction score
hope it goes back to 100% next year.. with the reduce capacity and reduced benefits.. it really lessens the experience onboard alot..

From suite to balcony and rwas members and sailing experience. It no longer give the enthusiasm to go up often.

Crowds are not the issue when GD was sailing 100% and everytime it was so fun and enjoying whether if you are suite to rwas members.. Many things have change.. Yes you can accept it for when it started but after a while it gets less interesting.

what have change? Party nights, bbq outside lido, intl room benefits, reduce suites benefits, gaming environment and many many more...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.