Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Angelite

Reaction score
No need to write a formal email asking which I think RWC don't bother to read , so, straight to the point,
Just attached the copy of your parent's membership card and ask:

May I know how many free cruise trips we have? See attached member's details.
Thank you

and That's it. ;)
Thank you, Kia0042 ! :D

Managed to get free cruise for my parents and my brothers.

By the way, what is the latest check in time for Friday cruise ?

EatOrGive

Reaction score
Onboard now. Note left in my room saying that there's no hot water for the time being. Urgh.

Changing of RWAS card to RW card was pretty quick. Just that waiting time perhaps ard 15-20 mins coz other cruisers got there first.

Dinner at level 7 was pretty good. Might go level 6 later to chk out the food there.

WiFi still very spotty. Can't really get past the login page. Hopefully it'll be better once sail off.

And so sad my fave slot machine is gone from its spot oredi. Must go and find later. Hopefully just changed place and not totally removed. Heh.

I also on board this trip. The wifi they say is down when I went deck 6 enquire yesterday. The hot water and wifi has since been restored. Was playing at table baccarat with 2 other punters. A bit speechless. No chance at all unlike dream cruise last time. Maybe stop playing on this ship already...

kia0042

Reaction score
Thank you, Kia0042 ! :D

Managed to get free cruise for my parents and my brothers.

By the way, what is the latest check in time for Friday cruise ?
It used to be 7:30 pm, but preferably no later than 6:30 pm because I think now, the ship leaves an hour earlier for the Friday cruise. ;)

nachoskia

Reaction score
i'm gg on sunday but no revision to the check in timing yet though ship departing 30 mins earlier. wonder whats the earliest time for boarding...

Angelite

Reaction score
It used to be 7:30 pm, but preferably no later than 6:30 pm because I think now, the ship leaves an hour earlier for the Friday cruise. ;)
Noted with thanks!
Just booked 1st Jul through klook but no need passport information during booking. In the past, need passport info. 🤔

kia0042

Reaction score
Noted with thanks!
Just booked 1st Jul through klook but no need passport information during booking. In the past, need passport info. 🤔
Initially I had the same thought, the booking seemed too easy and made me feel insecure until I saw all my "kakis" checked in smoothly. As long as passport is valid, vaccination status, TT app/token ready, there will be no problem.

Angelite

Reaction score
Initially I had the same thought, the booking seemed too easy and made me feel insecure until I saw all my "kakis" checked in smoothly. As long as passport is valid, vaccination status, TT app/token ready, there will be no problem.
Great !

lilycll

Reaction score
i'm gg on sunday but no revision to the check in timing yet though ship departing 30 mins earlier. wonder whats the earliest time for boarding...

As per Klook schedules, all 3 cruises (Fri-Sun, Sun-Wed and Wed-Fri) depart same time 2000hrs. Check-in usually closed at least 1.5hr before departure. Suggest you reach MBCC before 6pm.

Acemonkey

Reaction score
I wrote in and received an email saying I have 3 complimentary cabins. But only received 1 voucher details. Can I check if the voucher is to be used for each booking or am I supposed to get 3 separate vouchers?

nachoskia

Reaction score
I wrote in and received an email saying I have 3 complimentary cabins. But only received 1 voucher details. Can I check if the voucher is to be used for each booking or am I supposed to get 3 separate vouchers?
it might be a typo error where they prob cut n paste and send the emails to those eligible but did not delete the necessary wordings. mine also state as three cabins but 1 voucher given

Angelite

Reaction score
Very stress ! I need to write more emails to help my uncles and aunties ask for free rooms after words spread by my parents and brothers. After that need to make bookings and online check for them nearer to departure date. Usually they will travel in group of 30 to 40pax and take up about 15 to 20 rooms. Just worry that I didn't do correctly and affect them.

Taurus66

Reaction score
It's best to write to ask for one of the names to be removed, otherwise, you'll have problems getting through. If your name appears twice on the same sailing date, their system at MBCCS will not accept your checkin.
I think even if you do your RWC online check 72 hours before the sailing date, if I'm not wrong, the system will reject your duplicate check in.
Kia0042, thanks for sharing this part on names appears on the same sailing date.
My name appears as the Lead Participant for 2 bookings when I used 2 of my vouchers for a same trip (1st booking for my wife and I) and (2nd booking for my parents). Is that the same mistake you did?

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
Bro kia0042 check with you..can I give my voucher to other people for them to book themselves?

Taurus66

Reaction score
Bro kia0042 check with you..can I give my voucher to other people for them to book themselves?
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the terms of passage and important information about your pre-cruise preparations that will be sent to you after you complete your booking.

The voucher is intended for your personal  use only and you should enter yourself as the first passenger on the booking.

kia0042

Reaction score
Kia0042, thanks for sharing this part on names appears on the same sailing date.
My name appears as the Lead Participant for 2 bookings when I used 2 of my vouchers for a same trip (1st booking for my wife and I) and (2nd booking for my parents). Is that the same mistake you did?

As long as your name doesn't appear twice under the traveler's information section, it's fine.
The name of the person making the booking will be displayed as lead participant.

Eg: 1st July Trip
Lead Participant - YOUR Name
Travel Information - YOUR Name + Your Wife

Lead Participant - YOUR name
Travel Information - Your Parent's name

Taurus66

Reaction score
As long as your name doesn't appear twice under the traveler's information section, it's fine.
The name of the person making the booking will be displayed as lead participant.

Eg: 1st July Trip
Lead Participant - YOUR Name
Travel Information - YOUR Name + Your Wife

Lead Participant - YOUR name
Travel Information - Your Parent's name
Thanks Bro.

kia0042

Reaction score
Actually, from what I understand, with RWC current booking system, it's hard for them to tell who's using whose promo code for booking? Meaning, yes, you can use your promo code to book for your family or friends.
More importantly, do you dare to break the rules? Are you ready to give a supporting reason when confronted? :LOL:

Those who been to this cruise after June 15 and received a slip with a promo code when renewing their RWAS membership cards. You will see what I mean.
I took 5 family members on my last trip and when we returned, we had 10 slips with promo codes to redeem 10 free cabins. Now I actually confused which slip belongs to which member because there is no name, no membership number or whatsoever.:unsure:
I think RWC will eventually know that the current booking system has loop hole and will adjust soon.

nachoskia

Reaction score
thats a risk to take coz if rejected, it means the art test and the port taxes wont be refunded..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.