Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Golite

Reaction score
Hi guys! How long did it take for you guys to get the promo code? I sent email but only recieved "Due to overwhelming request...." but no free cabin even after more than 1 week.

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
Actually, from what I understand, with RWC current booking system, it's hard for them to tell who's using whose promo code for booking? Meaning, yes, you can use your promo code to book for your family or friends.
More importantly, do you dare to break the rules? Are you ready to give a supporting reason when confronted? :LOL:

Those who been to this cruise after June 15 and received a slip with a promo code when renewing their RWAS membership cards. You will see what I mean.
I took 5 family members on my last trip and when we returned, we had 10 slips with promo codes to redeem 10 free cabins. Now I actually confused which slip belongs to which member because there is no name, no membership number or whatsoever.:unsure:
I think RWC will eventually know that the current booking system has loop hole and will adjust soon.
Thanks for the reply😊😊😊

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the terms of passage and important information about your pre-cruise preparations that will be sent to you after you complete your booking.

The voucher is intended for your personal  use only and you should enter yourself as the first passenger on the booking.
Thanks,bro😊😊😊

Taurus66

Reaction score
Hi guys! How long did it take for you guys to get the promo code? I sent email but only recieved "Due to overwhelming request...." but no free cabin even after more than 1 week.
I am a Gold card member but my reply came after 6 days. Both my parents are also Gold card members but no reply till now. Friend with Silver card membership received reply almost immediate.
I believe some of our emails went missing at their end too. 😔
Nevertheless, I think my coming trip will earn enough complimentary rooms for my subsequent trips.

usewyl

Reaction score
Hi all, my check in time on this Friday is 2pm. Can i ask if at this timing, buffer lunch still available? (Similar to spectrum of the seas?) And for the dinner at restaurant (inclusive in cruise fee), do i need to walk to the dinning area to do booking in advance? TIA

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi all, my check in time on this Friday is 2pm. Can i ask if at this timing, buffer lunch still available? (Similar to spectrum of the seas?) And for the dinner at restaurant (inclusive in cruise fee), do i need to walk to the dinning area to do booking in advance? TIA
Try not compare sots/rc if you sail with rwc as is a different pattern for both cruises.

Usually Lido lunch might be available till late sometimes 3.30pm.but 24hrs snack corner is open all the time.

Meals on GD do not have meal times setting for lower & upper dinning and all is 1st come 1st serve. There has been many many discussion on this thread about meals. Somestimes dont expect to walk in around 7pm example and expect to be serve . Most likely have to take a queue number and wait. But all subject to how full is the ship. You can take a queue number at 6.45pm and wait till 815pm too if ship is full or the menu is popular. You can view the meal menu offered outside the restaurants for lower & upper

LIdo/buffet is all walk in just have to find you own seats inside or outside.

Specialty restaurants payable can do reservations.

Last edited:

usewyl

Reaction score
Thanks! Just gotten my stateroom card. Any idea what the difference between blue and red colour stateroom cards?

Winterdews

Reaction score
Thanks! Just gotten my stateroom card. Any idea what the difference between blue and red colour stateroom cards?
red is balcony cabins whereas blue is oceanview/inside cabins

Gold is palace suites

usewyl

Reaction score
red is balcony cabins whereas blue is oceanview/inside cabins

Gold is palace suites
Hmm ok. I booked balcony stateroom but got blue coloured stateroom card. But room no is a balcony stateroom based on the deck plan

lilycll

Reaction score
Hmm ok. I booked balcony stateroom but got blue coloured stateroom card

Did you book Inside Stateroom with free upgrade to Balcony?

Check if your cabin number is odd or even number?

Odd numbers are usually Inside Stateroom while Even numbers are Outside stateroom (Ocean View Windows, Balcony etc).

ene1010.tan

Reaction score
Actually, from what I understand, with RWC current booking system, it's hard for them to tell who's using whose promo code for booking? Meaning, yes, you can use your promo code to book for your family or friends.
More importantly, do you dare to break the rules? Are you ready to give a supporting reason when confronted? :LOL:

Those who been to this cruise after June 15 and received a slip with a promo code when renewing their RWAS membership cards. You will see what I mean.
I took 5 family members on my last trip and when we returned, we had 10 slips with promo codes to redeem 10 free cabins. Now I actually confused which slip belongs to which member because there is no name, no membership number or whatsoever.:unsure:
I think RWC will eventually know that the current booking system has loop hole and will adjust soon.
Think most people will not risk it.. no refund on seatax and the ART lor..
Kia0042, your whole family can have a party on board le lol with 10 cabins x 4pax hahha like a big family outing

ene1010.tan

Reaction score
Can i ask if the balcony stateroom got bath tub? My parents deluxe balcony..got bathtub!
I am wondering how early can we go to check in? Mine is for 6pm today

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.