Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

lilycll

Reaction score
This weekend cruise full already.
So book for this Sun Dec 15, 4D/3N, Malacca, Penang, balcony deluxe. $3000 buy in, $300 rebate if hit 27 TP. Huge surprise this cruise is still available this late in the peak year end period.

Kia is mostly right.

If don't want to gamble pay only $300.
It is NN chips/entertainment credits. I have no problem playing with NN chips. Play baccarat $100 table. Play 30 to 60 rounds and finished within 1 hour. But RWAS would not tell me how much TP they are awarding to NN chips compared to cash chips.

Buy in $3000 at check in. Get a voucher for the cage on the ship and the NN chips would be given to me. I am not counting on the TP from this play. Just want to wash the NN chips.

I plan to buy the TP from the ETG roulette terminal. $60 per TP. Intend to clock a lot of TP for the promotional program, 80% off, for next Jan to Mar.

Maybe I will spend $3000 to get a gold card. They have change the wine on the ship. It is drinkable now, not to sweet. And I can get my wine from the International Room. Can save a couple of hundred $ each cruise. See you guys on the ship.
Heng Heng, is that what you all say.

The Dec 15th Cruise will costs 12150PP if book online. $3k buy-in looks like good deal to earn next cruise PP if stil possible to earn PP/TP and provided if able to 'wash' the NN/EC without losing or minimum. :D

Sounds like have to pay full amount upfront during check-in instead of what Kia was told only deposit.

Gold card (earn 60TP) or card tier valid only and reviewed every 6mths in case you are not aware.

Winterdews

Reaction score
So book for this Sun Dec 15, 4D/3N, Malacca, Penang, balcony deluxe. $3000 buy in, $300 rebate if hit 27 TP. Huge surprise this cruise is still available this late in the peak year end period.

Kia is mostly right.

It is NN chips/entertainment credits. I have no problem playing with NN chips. Play baccarat $100 table. Play 30 to 60 rounds and finished within 1 hour. But RWAS would not tell me how much TP they are awarding to NN chips compared to cash chips.

Buy in $3000 at check in. Get a voucher for the cage on the ship and the NN chips would be given to me. I am not counting on the TP from this play. Just want to wash the NN chips.

I plan to buy the TP from the ETG roulette terminal. $60 per TP. Intend to clock a lot of TP for the promotional program, 80% off, for next Jan to Mar.

Maybe I will spend $3000 to get a gold card. They have change the wine on the ship. It is drinkable now, not to sweet. And I can get my wine from the International Room. Can save a couple of hundred $ each cruise. See you guys on the ship.

Yes try to hit gold. Gold got your own host if you call RWAS and you maybe entitle to comp cabin basing on your gaming records. So far i am still getting comp cabin till feb so no need to waste my PP on getting a balcony cabin.

13dec i booked in Oct that time still available. But for 3000 buy-in the 3N cruise seems more better.

Yes try to accumulate more PP as i think RWAS will introduce more events & promos for 2020 to attract more gamers.

Also when you clock TP they will reward you back so check with the counter for the current rebate.

Last edited:

Ch_Chua

Reaction score

Kia is mostly right.

Hi bro...you book this online dream web site?

datolim

Reaction score
The Dec 15th Cruise will costs 12150PP if book online. $3k buy-in looks like good deal to earn next cruise PP if stil possible to earn PP/TP and provided if able to 'wash' the NN/EC without losing or minimum. :D

Sounds like have to pay full amount upfront during check-in instead of what Kia was told only deposit.

Gold card (earn 60TP) or card tier valid only and reviewed every 6mths in case you are not aware.

Can I ask you about the 80% off promotion for Jan to Mar next year.
You have 12150+ PP so you have all visibility. Others can reply also.

For balcony cabins what are the PP requirement now for the following.

4D/3N
Jan 5, Feb 9, 16, 23,Mar 1, 8 22, 29,

3D/2N
Jan 8, Feb 12 Mar 25,

3D/2N Weekends

5D/4N
Jan 27

6D/5N
Feb 2, Mar 1,

I need this info so that I can decide how much play I have to do for my upcoming cruise on this Dec 15. I would not go on all these cruise and would make the choice later. I have left out the pre CNY cruise as I am going on RCL QOTS.

If what I want to go on is close to me getting 50 TP then I would hit this mark and go for the 60 TP total to get a gold card.

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
Can I ask you about the 80% off promotion for Jan to Mar next year.
You have 12150+ PP so you have all visibility. Others can reply also.

For balcony cabins what are the PP requirement now for the following.

4D/3N
Jan 5, Feb 9, 16, 23,Mar 1, 8 22, 29,

3D/2N
Jan 8, Feb 12 Mar 25,

3D/2N Weekends

5D/4N
Jan 27

6D/5N
Feb 2, Mar 1,

I need this info so that I can decide how much play I have to do for my upcoming cruise on this Dec 15. I would not go on all these cruise and would make the choice later. I have left out the pre CNY cruise as I am going on RCL QOTS.

If what I want to go on is close to me getting 50 TP then I would hit this mark and go for the 60 TP total to get a gold card.

4D/3N
Jan 5 Penang/Langkawi 1500 PP
Feb 9 Malacca/Penang 6750 PP
Feb 16 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Feb 23 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Mar 1 & 22 Malacca/Langkawi 3750 PP
Mar 8 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Mar 29 Penang/Langkawi 3750 PP

3D/2N
Jan 8 Port Klang 1000 PP
Feb 12 Port Klang 4500 PP
Mar 25 Port Dickson 2500 PP

5D/4N
Jan 27 Malacca/Phuket 9000 PP

6D/5N
Feb 2 Ko Samui/Laem Chabang 11250 PP

datolim

Reaction score
4D/3N
Jan 5 Penang/Langkawi 1500 PP
Feb 9 Malacca/Penang 6750 PP
Feb 16 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Feb 23 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Mar 1 & 22 Malacca/Langkawi 3750 PP
Mar 8 Langkawi/Phuket 3750 PP
Mar 29 Penang/Langkawi 3750 PP

3D/2N
Jan 8 Port Klang 1000 PP
Feb 12 Port Klang 4500 PP
Mar 25 Port Dickson 2500 PP

5D/4N
Jan 27 Malacca/Phuket 9000 PP

6D/5N
Feb 2 Ko Samui/Laem Chabang 11250 PP

Thanks a lot.

Sorry my typo error.
6D5N Mar 1 should read Mar 15.
Also 3D/2N Weekends.

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.

Sorry my typo error.
6D5N Mar 1 should read Mar 15.
Also 3D/2N Weekends.

Mar 15 left Balcony Deluxe 15750 PP.

Other 3D/2N Weekends do refer to earlier post from Kia below. Normal rate from 4500 PP to 6750 PP (Mid) to 9000 PP (Peak). Saw some dates still offer at 2500 PP for March.

I have got this updated.

Nw6xjad.jpg

marzz92

Reaction score
Hi bros, will be going on the cruise next weekend, have a quick question.
I heard that the dining options are unlimited now?
Can go eg, restaurant 2 after restaurant 1 if not happy with the food at restaurant 1?

kerf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, for all 3 included restaurants (or 4 if they open function 8)

Sent from Sony G8342 using GAGT

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi bros, will be going on the cruise next weekend, have a quick question.
I heard that the dining options are unlimited now?
Can go eg, restaurant 2 after restaurant 1 if not happy with the food at restaurant 1?

Yes there are 4 inclusive restaurants. Lower (Deck 7) & Upper Dinning Room (D8) , Function 8 (D8)& Lido (D16). F8 only open when is a near full or full cruise.

From what i know they are not checking or have allowed to do multiple meal in the inclusive restaurants. Lido is always packed during peak timings. Lower/Upper and F8 you will be given a table so no need worry about tables. Best timing for lunch is 11.30 or dinner 6pm where there is lesser crowds. If not just take a queue number and wait for the table. You can check the menu outside the restaurants which will be shown on the screen. So you can agar agar loh. F8 is a mixture of semi buffet & sometimes got baby back ribs etc.. plus same dishes from upper dinning room.

Also there is a 24-hours snacks corner outside lido and Blue lagoon 11pm to 1am where they have special $1 items plus free hot chinese tea.

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi to all

I rem only d7 or d8 serves western food

Any idea if we can now order food fm both menus at the same restaurant since there are no mre restrictions on dining?

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi to all

Any idea if we can now order food fm both menus at the same restaurant since there are no mre restrictions on dining?
I asked the same qn 2 weeks and the say cannot as they have separate sitting. Hope it helps

lilycll

Reaction score
Hi to all

Western is served at d7 and restaurant split into 2 areas - one side for Western and another for Chinese both serving set menus. Should be possible to ask them to serve you both if you can finish them. :D

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi to all

D8 only serve pure chinese food.

D7 serves both western and chinese but subjective too.Also sometimes D7 is used for events and Sometimes no western menu at all. If i not wrong the table must have same. Either all chinese or all western. Hahaha tomorrow when i go i check for you

If you want mix try F8.

PrincessX25

Reaction score
Hi all.. I call the membership hot line. 27th dec is fully booked. Is there any member who can help to get cabin for 27th dec?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked the same qn 2 weeks and the say cannot as they have separate sitting. Hope it helps

Western is served at d7 and restaurant split into 2 areas - one side for Western and another for Chinese both serving set menus. Should be possible to ask them to serve you both if you can finish them. :D

D8 only serve pure chinese food.

D7 serves both western and chinese but subjective too.Also sometimes D7 is used for events and Sometimes no western menu at all. If i not wrong the table must have same. Either all chinese or all western. Hahaha tomorrow when i go i check for you

If you want mix try F8.

Thks for your replies

Haiz coz smetimes not all family members want to eat chinese food so best is to allow us to order fm both menus at d7

:D

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. I call the membership hot line. 27th dec is fully booked. Is there any member who can help to get cabin for 27th dec?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Maybe u can use cash to book with membership hotline instead?

Cheaper than travel agents and shd have available cabins

nachoskia

Reaction score
Thks for your replies

Haiz coz smetimes not all family members want to eat chinese food so best is to allow us to order fm both menus at d7

:D

actually for the past 2 cruises i feel that Lido is better.. more varieties of food there..most pple will go for level 7 dining cuz if u eat chinese food, there are also fruits and some cakes which i think is actually for those who are doing western..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.